Call Center Representative
Location: Austin, TX, USA
Requisition Number: 6049
Position Title: Clinical Recruitment Specialist
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of almost 2,500 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs – in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit.
What the Clinical Recruitment Specialist does
The Clinical Recruitment Specialist, under the guidance of the Recruitment Services Manager is responsible for assuring that all phones are answered in a professional and timely manner. They will phone screen all potential subjects and will be knowledgeable about each study’s specific requirements. Responsibilities also include database entry, subject scheduling, running study specific queries, and subject tracking.
What you will do
- Answer all incoming phone calls and return calls in a professional and timely manner.
- Perform outbound calling to potential participants for enrollment into ongoing studies.
- Utilize the recruitment subject database for subject identification, recruitment and qualification.
- Telephone screen potential participants and schedules them for screening.
- Assist in subject tracking, including screening cancellations, and follow-up with subjects on probation or outbound calling.
- Request, schedule and attend any training required for this position.
- Welcome visitors and notify relevant staff of their arrival.
What you will bring to the role
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Basic computer knowledge and applications required for database maintenance and other administrative duties.
- Ability to work with constant interruptions.
- Experience in phone interviews and medical terminology to include medications.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Possible equipment includes, but is not limited to: computers, rolling carts, fax machines, photocopiers, telephone, calculators, and answering machines.
- High school or GED diploma.
- At least 2 years of experience in the medical field with some knowledge in medical terminology.
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Interested in hearing more about Worldwide or our roles? Check out our careers page at www.worldwide.com/careers!
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Call Center Representative
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to enabling professionals from all backgrounds and experiences to succeed and, to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, military status, or other class protected by applicable law. Worldwide is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.