Specialist/Sr. Specialist, Site Contracts
Multiple Locations: United States • Canada
Requisition Number: 997
Position Title: Specialist, Site Contracts
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates, and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of 3,000 + experts, bright thinkers, dreamers, and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs – in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit.
As a Specialist, Site Contracts you will
The Site Contracts Specialist is responsible for the development, dissemination, negotiation, and finalization of a clinical study and investigator agreements and related documents between sponsors and clinical research sites.
- Drafting, reviewing, and analyzing the site, investigator, and other project-related contracts
- Negotiation and finalization or assistance in negotiation and finalization of clinical trial contracts and services contracts with the WCT Legal Department, study team, Sponsors, investigators, and/or clinical sites, amending and terminating such contracts
- Development and negotiation or assistance in the development and negotiation of new investigators/site contracts and/or country contract templates as well as addenda to them
- Manage execution (including signature process) of contracts with sites, investigators, and other project-related contracts as applicable
- Reviewing study budgets and costs about contract negotiation
- Liaising with WCT Legal Department, study teams, sponsor, sites, and investigators
- Representation of the Company in relations with clinical sites, investigators, other parties, and project-related vendors, as applicable
- Performing legal translation and/or proofreading of contracts with clinical sites/investigators
- Develop, monitor, track, and process new and amended investigator/site contracts and other project-related contracts.
- Review contracts and other documents for completeness and accuracy.
- Maintain and update hard-copy and electronic contract files.
- CTMS entry, maintenance, and regular update as assigned
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent negotiation skills and knowledge of clinical trial agreements.
- Computer literacy and confidence in working with legislation databases, documents, spreadsheet, and other office software
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in business administration, finance, science, or related field.
- At least 1 year of experience working with investigator/site contracts.
- Experience in Clinical Research Pharmaceutical or CRO industry.
- Knowledge of ICH CGP and local country legislation in the sphere of clinical trials
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Interested in hearing more about Worldwide or our roles? Check out our careers page at www.worldwide.com/careers!
State: North Carolina
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Specialist/Sr. Specialist, Site Contracts
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
CountryEEOText_Description: Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to enabling professionals from all backgrounds and experiences to succeed and, to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, military status, or other class protected by applicable law. Worldwide is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.