Specialist, Site Contracts (US/Canada/LATAM)
Multiple Locations: Canada • Brazil • Argentina • Mexico • Chile
Requisition Number: 997
Position Title: Specialist, Site Contracts
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of almost 2,500 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs – in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit.
The Site Contracts Specialist is responsible for the development, dissemination, negotiation and finalization of clinical study and investigator agreements and related documents between sponsors and clinical research sites.
- Drafting, reviewing and analyzing site, investigator and other project-related contracts
- Negotiation and finalization or assistance in negotiation and finalization of clinical trial contracts and services contracts with WCT Legal Department, study team, Sponsors, investigators and/or clinical sites, amending and terminating such contracts
- Development and negotiation or assistance in development and negotiation of new investigators/site contracts and/or country contract templates as well as addenda to them
- Manage execution (including signature process) of contracts with sites, investigators and other project-related contracts as applicable
- Reviewing study budgets and costs pertaining to contract negotiation
- Liaising with WCT Legal Department, study teams, sponsor, sites and investigators
- Representation of the Company in relations with clinical sites, investigators, other parties and project-related vendors, as applicable
- Performing legal translation and/or proofreading of contracts with clinical sites/investigators
- Develop, monitor, track and process new and amended investigator/site contracts and other project-related contracts.
- Review contracts and other documents for completeness and accuracy.
- Maintain and update hard-copy and electronic contract files.
- CTMS entry, maintenance and regular update as assigned
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent negotiation skills and knowledge of clinical trial agreements.
- Computer literacy and confidence in working with legislation databases, document, spreadsheet and other office software
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in business administration, finance, science or related field.
- At least 1 year of experience working with investigator/site contracts.
- Experience in Clinical Research Pharmaceutical or CRO industry.
- Knowledge of ICH CGP and local country legislation in the sphere of clinical trials
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Interested in hearing more about Worldwide or our roles? Check out our careers page at www.worldwide.com/careers!
State: North Carolina
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Specialist, Site Contracts (US/Canada/LATAM)
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.