Regulatory Affairs Specialist/Senior - REMOTE - EUROPE
Multiple Locations: United Kingdom • Poland • France • Belgium • Netherlands
Requisition Number: 991
Position Title: Specialist, Regulatory Affairs
We are seeking a talented Regulatory Affairs Specialist to join us. This is a virtual role that may be based in multiple European countries.
Regulatory Affairs Specialist is matter expert and primary contact for activities supporting Regulatory Authority submissions in coordination with Site Activation & Regulatory (SAR) colleagues for awarded projects. Responsible for leading the planning, initiating and tracking documents required for regulatory submissions and communicating status, risks and actions related to project regulatory activities. May act in a support role to local CRA with regulatory activities when a dedicated regulatory resource is not present locally. Reports to the Site Activation and Regulatory Lead.
EC and CA submissions experience in multiple countries is required.
- Liaise with SAR colleagues to drive plan, organize, compile, progress, track and submit regulatory submissions on a timely basis and with a consistently high level of quality
- May act as a contact point for translation review of submissions documents such as application, synopsis, ICF, labels etc.
- Where required provide local QC of submission dossiers prior to dispatch
- Effectively and proactively communicate to the SAR Lead and relevant project team members the status and action plans concerning submissions
- Proactively identify risks; generate effective mitigation strategies, action plans, and follow to full resolution
- Foster professional working relationships with internal and external contacts to ensure expeditious submission/approval of regulatory dossiers
- Maintain country specific patient information sheet and consent form customization text
- Maintain country specific drug labeling information
- Maintain Country Intelligence Pages
- Be familiar with and comply with SOPs, ICH GCP and applicable regulations
- Stay informed of changing regulatory legislative requirements and maintain regulatory intelligence database
- Advise the SAR project team about appropriate regulatory strategies
- Review and make recommendations on all relevant documentation e.g. labels, patient information sheets, diary cards etc. to comply with ICH GCP & country specific requirements
- Provide timely and relevant updates and communication of changes in the regulatory environment to the Regulatory Affairs department
- Provide advice to the Regulatory Affairs department on interpretation of new legislation, guidance and directives
- Proactively identify potential improvements to processes, quality and overall delivery
- Train SAR colleagues to foster quality delivery throughout the SAR department
- May support feasibility, site identification or essential document packet activities as needed for critical delivery or for professional self-development if desired
Other skills and abilities
- Strong planning, strategizing, managing, monitoring, scheduling, and critiquing skills
- Self-motivated learning about current regulatory processes and intelligence accompanied by knowledge sharing and training within and beyond the SAR department team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to clearly and concisely present information
- Easily adjusts to a changing environment; ability to prioritize adapt between detailed and strategic activities while maintaining delivery timelines and quality
- Team-oriented work style; seeks and gives guidance to others
- Proficiency in MS-Office applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- A minimum four-year college curriculum with a major concentration in medical, biological, physical, health, pharmacy or other related science
- Minimum three years of regulatory experience in clinical research, preferably in site activation or regulatory-related function
- Previous experience within the pharmaceutical/CRO industry
- Thorough knowledge of ICH GCP, EU Clinical Trials Directive and other relevant clinical research conduct guidance
- Multilingualism preferred; fluent in local language; working knowledge of English
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Regulatory Affairs Specialist/Senior - REMOTE - EUROPE
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Nottingham, GB