Statistical Programmer/Senior Statistical Programmer (US) (Remote)
Location: Morrisville, North Carolina, United States
Requisition Number: 943
Position Title: Statistical Programmer
The Statistical Programmer develops SAS programs for the statistical reporting of clinical study data, ensuring that all processing is accurate and in compliance with department systems.
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Develop, test and run SAS programs for the statistical analysis and reporting of clinical study data. This includes programs for derived datasets, CDISC (SDTM and ADaM) datasets, tables, figures and listings and their validation.
- Ensure the maintenance of documentation e.g. the description of programs and validation
- Produce ad hoc data summaries when requested during the course of a trial.
- Liaise with internal departments, sponsors and other third parties to ensure all delivery requirements fulfil client needs.
- Extract information from the system during the course of a trial e.g. summaries, data listings, study data sets.
- Provide project support to the statistics reporting process through the specification of tables, figures and listings shells, writing of derived dataset specifications and the formatting of report documents and tabulations.
- Provide support in driving system and process improvements, and to develop and implement solutions to improve the efficiency and quality of clinical study data processing and reporting.
- Validate software, in the role of system tester, and test SAS Macros, maintaining the required validation and testing documentation.
- Further develop knowledge of SAS (including BASE, GRAPH, MACRO, ODS, SQL) other software applications (e.g. Excel, Visual Basic, Word). Develop regulatory standards knowledge in computer systems, systems validation, Good Clinical Practice, clinical data management, clinical/ statistical reporting and regulatory submission requirements.
- Assist with Quality Assurance and Audit requirements
- Assist the Director of Biostatistics with all other aspects of the job as required
- Perform all activities in compliance with WCT and agreed sponsor quality system standards, relevant GCP standards and specifically with FDA Quality System Regulation (including 21CFR Part 11).
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- The job holder must be computer literate and numerate with a willingness to adapt to various computer systems
- Statistical programming skills and knowledge across a broad range of applications together with key competencies in customer focus, delivering on commitments, building strong relationships, communicating and influencing, and embracing innovation and change.
- Educated to degree level.
- The jobholder has SAS programming skills with knowledge in SAS/Macro, Proc Report and ODS. Good working knowledge in SAS/Graph, Proc SQL.
State: North Carolina
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Statistical Programmer/Senior Statistical Programmer (US) (Remote)
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Research Triangle Park, North Carolina US
CountryEEOText_Description: Worldwide Clinical Trials is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, political belief or disability.