Human Resources Intern
Location: San Antonio, Texas, United States
Requisition Number: 904
Position Title: People Partner Coop
SUMMARY: Great opportunity for a graduate student in Texas who aspires for a career in Human Resources to gain a variety of insights and experiences while making an impact on the organization.
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Execute and shape the People Strategy for departments inside the Early Phase Clinical Trial organization at two locations.
- Assists the department in carrying out various human resource programs and procedures for employees.
- Provide information support regarding performance appraisal process and perform analytics on where performance interventions should take place to improve outcomes.
- Issue Monthly newsletter to prepare managers of people for upcoming HR cycle events
- Partner with People Services to address complex employee questions
- Support department managers with employee relations or performance topics
- Participate in 1-2 Cross-Functional Projects
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Critical Evaluation.
- HR Fundamental Knowledge
- Relationship Management.
- Ethical Practice.
- Undergraduate Degree in Business Management, Human Resources or related degree
- In process of completing Masters Degree in other Human Resources, Organizational Development, Business Management (MBA) or related degree. Actively taking some courses or working on thesis.
- Monthly travel for the day to other facility (Two facilities are in Austin and San Antonio)
- Previous internship experience is preferred
Employment Type: Fixed Term
Community / Marketing Title: Human Resources Intern
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Antonio, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: Worldwide Clinical Trials is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, political belief or disability.