PRN Facilities Technician
Location: San Antonio, Texas, United States
Requisition Number: 895
Position Title: Facilities Technician 1
Worldwide Clinical Trials has a PRN "As Needed" opportunity for a Facilities Technician. The ideal candidate will have experience working with HVAC systems, electrical, and plumbing.
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Assists with building upkeep, upgrades, and ordering of any furnishings as needed.
- Performs or assists with repairs on buildings, grounds, and equipment. Assists the Facilities Coordinator with training other PRN Facilities Technicians on these duties.
- Oversees equipment inventory, repairs, maintenance checks, and documentation.
- Shops for supplies as appropriate.
- Escorts vendors in all subject areas and areas where confidential documents are maintained.
- Assists with planning and installation of temporary walls and the moving/setting up of furniture as needed for studies.
- Ensure those procedure areas are kept clean and organized.
- Assisting with equipment calibration/maintenance, and ordering supplies as needed.
- Completes all necessary training for their position, including SOPs, DOPs, and skill verification.
- Acts as the primary point of contact related to relevant vendor questions or interactions in the absence of the Facilities Coordinator.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Good customer service skills. Must be able to work effectively with co-workers in a team environment and individually unsupervised.
- Basic knowledge of building maintenance.
- Able to perform duties at a fast pace without errors.
- Willing to perform repetitive tasks.
- Able to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Possible equipment includes, but is not limited to: computers, rolling carts, fax machine, photocopier, telephone, power tools, ladders, vehicles, electrical components, dollies, lab equipment, mop/broom, calculators, dishwasher, microwave, etc.
Required: High School Diploma, or equivalent; basic knowledge of building maintenance.
At least one year of experience as a Facility Technician.
Employment Type: PRN
Community / Marketing Title: PRN Facilities Technician
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Antonio, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: Worldwide Clinical Trials is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, political belief or disability.