Clinical Payment Specialist (Investigator Grants) - Romania - Home Based
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Requisition Number: 7506
Position Title: Clinical Payments Specialist
Who we are
Worldwide Clinical Trials (Worldwide), a leading global contract research organization (CRO), works in partnership with biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies to create customized solutions that advance new medications – from discovery to reality. Anchored in our company’s scientific heritage, our dedicated therapeutic focus on cardiovascular, metabolic, neuroscience, oncology, and rare diseases, is applied to develop flexible plans and solve problems quickly for our customers.
Our talented team of 3,000+ professionals spans 60+ countries. We are united in cause with our customers to improve the lives of patients through new and innovative therapies
We believe everyone plays an important role in making a world of difference for patients and their caregivers. From our hands-on, accessible leaders, to our cohesive and supportive teams, we are committed to enabling professionals from all backgrounds and experiences to succeed. We prioritize cultivating a diverse and inclusive environment that continues to promote collaboration and creativity. We are proud to be a workplace where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day. Join us!
What you will do
- End to end management of global Investigator payments for assigned studies
- Understand global contract terms, budgets and payment schedules, ensuring that payments to investigative sites are aligned with the Clinical Trial Agreement, perform payment reconciliations at mandated intervals
- Complete analysis of budgeted versus actual spend for assigned projects and any other reporting needs as required
- Develop and provide budgetary forecasts for project teams for investigator payments and develop and distribute consolidated monthly payments reports detailing the status of paid/unpaid sites in assigned study(s)
- Prepare, participate in and follow up on audits / inspections
What you will bring to the role
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Strong interpersonal skills in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, including rapid response in generating new documents, forms and tools
- Strong organizational skills, including ability to develop naming conventions and filing architecture
- Advanced skills in MS Office applications including Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher.
- Knowledge and understanding of ICH, GCP and FDA or EU directive regulations (as applicable) as well as local regulatory requirements
- Energetic, diligent, customer-oriented
- At least 2 years’ experience with a CRO/Pharma Company in a relevant job involving qualitative data entry, data validation in Finance, Project Management or Contracts is preferred
- Four-year college curriculum or university degree OR
- Two-year college curriculum and one or more years’ experience in office administration or similar position, OR
- English, written and spoken, advanced level
We love knowing that someone is going to have a better life because of the work we do.
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Clinical Payment Specialist (Investigator Grants) - Romania - Home Based
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bucuresti, RO