Senior / Clinical Trial Manager - Neuroscience - Europe - Home-based
Multiple Locations: United Kingdom • Serbia • Poland • France • Germany • Italy • Bulgaria • Spain • Croatia • Romania
Requisition Number: 7499
Position Title: Senior Clinical Trial Manager
Who we are
Worldwide Clinical Trials (Worldwide), a leading global contract research organization (CRO), works in partnership with biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies to create customized solutions that advance new medications – from discovery to reality. Anchored in our company’s scientific heritage, our dedicated therapeutic focus on cardiovascular, metabolic, neuroscience, oncology, and rare diseases, is applied to develop flexible plans and solve problems quickly for our customers.
Our talented team of 3,000+ professionals spans 60+ countries. We are united in cause with our customers to improve the lives of patients through new and innovative therapies
We believe everyone plays an important role in making a world of difference for patients and their caregivers. From our hands-on, accessible leaders, to our cohesive and supportive teams, we are committed to enabling professionals from all backgrounds and experiences to succeed. We prioritize cultivating a diverse and inclusive environment that continues to promote collaboration and creativity. We are proud to be a workplace where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day. Join us!
What Clinical Operations Site Management does at Worldwide
Embark on a fulfilling Clinical Operations career as you leave a lasting impact on patients’ lives. Join Worldwide Clinical Trials for an unparalleled CRO experienced, where you can drive extraordinary scientific breakthroughs and contribute to the very heart of every successful clinical trial.
Working alongside brilliant minds across a variety of therapeutic areas, you will have the chance to collaborate closely with top-tier colleagues from diverse backgrounds and specialties. Our commitment to advancing clinical research is cultivated in a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with our hands-on leadership and dedicated team members working together to innovate and solve complex challenges for our customers.
What you will do
- Provide leadership and direction to clinical site management team members from study start through to closure
- Serve as Site Management primary point of contact and representative for clinical monitoring and site activities within the project, including, but not limited to:
- Primary Sponsor contact
- Investigator and Bid Defense Meetings
- Internal and External study team calls
- Project-specific Audits / Inspections
- Manage monitoring deliverables to achieve study budget and identify Out of Scope Activities
- Oversee compliance to the Clinical Monitoring Plan, including site visits, outstanding trip reports and visit follow up letters
What you will bring to the role
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills in English and in local language
- Ability to lead and motivate a team remotely
- Demonstrate initiative and problem-solving skills by offering solutions when obstacles are identified
- Strong customer focus, ability to interact professionally within a sponsor contact
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CTMS, and EDC Systems
- Bachelor’s Degree or a Nursing Degree required
- 1+ years’ experience as a Clinical Trial Manager, Clinical Operations Leader, Lead CRA, or equivalent role
- 3+ years’ experience as a Clinical Research Associate
- Willingness to travel
We love knowing that someone is going to have a better life because of the work we do.
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Senior / Clinical Trial Manager - Neuroscience - Europe - Home-based
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.