Bioanalytical Project Manager - Austin, TX - Onsite
Location: Austin, TX, USA
Requisition Number: 7357
Position Title: Bioanalytical Project Manager Early Phase
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates, and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of over 3,000 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers, and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs – in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit.
What the Project Management Department does at Worldwide
Worldwide Clinical Trials Project management is the perfect blend of operational rigor and therapeutic expertise, with a client-focused approach. Our Bioanalytical Project Managers (BPMs) expertly guide our project teams to deliver with high quality, focusing on “doing it right the first time”.
What Bioanalytical Project Manager does at Worldwide
The Bioanalytical Project Manager (BPM) will manage multiple bioanalytical studies that may be local, regional, or global in scope. Projects Managers have the unique opportunity to see their project through to success from the initial kick-off meeting to study close out.
- Directs the financial and operational aspects of the projects.
- Works with functional area lead to identify and evaluate fundamental project requirements, is responsible for contingency planning and implementation of rescue strategy where needed, and ensures solutions are implemented.
- Ensures that all project deliverables meet the customer’s time/quality/cost expectations.
- The Bioanalytical PM, with support from the Senior Director, Project Management, working in collaboration with other functional area leads, is accountable for ensuring that all project deliverables meet the customer/contract expectations.
What you will do
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Track monthly project financials and report revenue recognition
- Review out-of-scope work and capture change orders for projects in a timely manner
- Leads the study start-up process including the handover from Business Development as well as the bioanalytical kick-off meeting
- Serve as the primary point of contact for sponsors throughout the project lifecycle
- Proactively manage project-level operational aspects of the project team including management of timelines, budgets, resources, and vendors
What you bring to the role
- Experience in managing multiple technical projects
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing priorities; utilize resources effectively
- Demonstrated ability to lead by example and to encourage team members to seek solutions
- Excellent communication, planning, and organizational skills
- University/college degree (life science preferred) or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing certification, medical or laboratory technology) or equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the individual with the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Minimum of five (5) years of pharmaceutical industry experience including demonstrated skills and competency in project management tasks. experience in the pharmaceutical or CRO industries will be considered and/or proven ability and demonstration of relevant experience and skills
- Thorough knowledge of project management processes
- Thorough knowledge of ICH Guidelines and GLP including international regulatory requirements
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
We love knowing that someone is going to have a better life because of the work we do. To view our other roles, check out our careers page at www.worldwide.com/careers! For more information on Worldwide, visit www.Worldwide.com or connect with us on LinkedIn.
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Bioanalytical Project Manager - Austin, TX - Onsite
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to enabling professionals from all backgrounds and experiences to succeed and, to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, military status, or other class protected by applicable law. Worldwide is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.