Executive Director, Project Management - CNS - Europe - Home-based
Multiple Locations: Nottingham, UK • United Kingdom • Serbia • Poland • France • Italy • Spain • Croatia • Romania • Ireland
Requisition Number: 7283
Position Title: Executive Director Global Project Management
Who we are
Worldwide Clinical Trials (Worldwide), a leading global contract research organization (CRO), works in partnership with biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies to create customized solutions that advance new medications – from discovery to reality. Anchored in our company’s scientific heritage, our dedicated therapeutic focus on cardiovascular, metabolic, neuroscience, oncology, and rare diseases, is applied to develop flexible plans and solve problems quickly for our customers.
Our talented team of 3,000+ professionals spans 60+ countries. We are united in cause with our customers to improve the lives of patients through new and innovative therapies.
We believe everyone plays an important role in making a world of difference for patients and their caregivers. From our hands-on, accessible leaders, to our cohesive and supportive teams, we are committed to enabling professionals from all backgrounds and experiences to succeed. We prioritize cultivating a diverse and inclusive environment that continues to promote collaboration and creativity. We are proud to be a workplace where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day. Join us!
What you will do
- Oversight and accountability for the successful conduct of assigned projects
- Line management responsibility for the recruitment, training, development and performance review of personnel
- In cooperation with business and senior management, responsible for the strategy and acquisition of new business
- Responsible for developing and maintaining effective client relationships
- Alliance Partnership responsibility
- Sub-TA Head responsibility
What you will bring to the role
- Demonstrated excellent Leadership skills, able to delegate effectively and prioritise own and workload of project team members
- Sound planning and organizational skills, able to effectively solve problems and make decisions
- Proven financial analytical skills
- Displays effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong marketing and negotiation skills
- Experienced in the creation and implementation of new processes
- 12+ years of global clinical pharmaceutical industry experience including 8 years demonstrated skills and competency in clinical project management tasks and the management of staff
- University/college degree (life science preferred) or equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the individual with the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Experience in managing global drug development programs
- Available for domestic and international travel, including overnight stays
We love knowing that someone is going to have a better life because of the work we do.
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Executive Director, Project Management - CNS - Europe - Home-based
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Nottingham, GB