Specialist, Site Contracts - Spain - Home-based
Multiple Locations: Madrid, Spain • Spain
Requisition Number: 7270
Position Title: Specialist, Site Contracts
Who we are
Worldwide Clinical Trials (Worldwide), a leading global contract research organization (CRO), works in partnership with biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies to create customized solutions that advance new medications – from discovery to reality. Anchored in our company’s scientific heritage, our dedicated therapeutic focus on cardiovascular, metabolic, neuroscience, oncology, and rare diseases, is applied to develop flexible plans and solve problems quickly for our customers.
Our talented team of 3,000+ professionals spans 60+ countries. We are united in cause with our customers to improve the lives of patients through new and innovative therapies.
We believe everyone plays an important role in making a world of difference for patients and their caregivers. From our hands-on, accessible leaders, to our cohesive and supportive teams, we are committed to enabling professionals from all backgrounds and experiences to succeed. We prioritize cultivating a diverse and inclusive environment that continues to promote collaboration and creativity. We are proud to be a workplace where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day. Join us!
What you will do
- Draft, review and analyze site, investigator and other project-related contracts, negotiate and finalize clinical trial contracts and services contracts with WCT Legal Department, study team, Sponsors, investigators and/or clinical sites, amending and terminating such contracts
- Develop and negotiate or assistance in development and negotiation of new investigators/site contracts and/or country contract templates as well as addenda to them; perform legal translation and/or proofreading of contracts with clinical sites/investigators
- Manage execution (including signature process) of contracts with sites, investigators and other project-related contracts as applicable
- Reviewing study budgets and costs pertaining to contract negotiation
What you will bring to the role
- Excellent negotiation skills and knowledge of clinical trial agreements.
- Computer literacy and confidence in working with legislation databases, document, spreadsheet and other office software
- Knowledge of ICH CGP and local country legislation in the sphere of clinical trials
- Fluent English (Spoken and written) is a must.
- At least 1 year of experience working with investigator/site contracts within Clinical Research Pharmaceutical or CRO industry
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in business administration, finance, science or related field.
We love knowing that someone is going to have a better life because of the work we do.
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Specialist, Site Contracts - Spain - Home-based
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Madrid, Madrid ES