PRN Assistant Clinical Research Coordinator
Location: San Antonio, TX, USA
Requisition Number: 7248
Position Title: Assistant Clinical Research Coordinator
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of over 3,000 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs – in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit.
What Assistant Clinical Research Coordinator does at Worldwide
The Assistant Clinical Research Coordinator, under the general supervision and guidance of the Senior Manager, Study Conduct, is responsible for assuring that the integrity and quality of the clinical research trial is maintained and that the trial is conducted in accordance with Good Clinical Practice guidelines.
Teamwork and collaboration is paramount, especially as a globally distributed, remote based team. We are at the forefront of Worldwide’s exciting growth and the nexus between candidates and opportunities.
What you will do
- Always represents Worldwide Clinical Trials Early Phase Services (WCTEPS) in a professional manner (verbal, written and in appearance) when interacting with Sponsors, subjects, outside vendors and fellow employees.
- Reviews study protocol for studies as assigned.
- Attends study initiation visits for their studies.
- During involvement in trial, helps assure source documents for the trial are accurate and thorough.
- Performs data transcription and maintenance of paper study and source documents .
What you will bring to the role
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to understand written and oral instructions.
• Basic computer knowledge and applications required for generation of business correspondence and preparation of regulatory and other study documents.
- A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of one year of relevant experience working in an administrative or support capacity required OR an equivalent combination of education and exp organizational skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines with high quality work.experience.
- An understanding of scheduling across multiple time zones preferred
- Experience in a related industry such as healthcare, pharmaceutical, or clinical research preferred
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Interested in hearing more about Worldwide or our roles? Check out our careers page at www.worldwide.com/careers!
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: PRN Assistant Clinical Research Coordinator
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Antonio, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to enabling professionals from all backgrounds and experiences to succeed and, to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, military status, or other class protected by applicable law. Worldwide is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.