Clinical Trial Manager - CNS - United States
Location: United States
Requisition Number: 7233
Position Title: Clinical Trial Manager
Who we are
Worldwide Clinical Trials (Worldwide), a leading global contract research organization (CRO), works in partnership with biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies to create customized solutions that advance new medications – from discovery to reality. Anchored in our company’s scientific heritage, our dedicated therapeutic focus on cardiovascular, metabolic, neuroscience, oncology, and rare diseases, is applied to develop flexible plans and solve problems quickly for our customers.
Our talented team of 3,000+ professionals spans 60+ countries. We are united in cause with our customers to improve the lives of patients through new and innovative therapies.
We believe everyone plays an important role in making a world of difference for patients and their caregivers. From our hands-on, accessible leaders, to our cohesive and supportive teams, we are committed to enabling professionals from all backgrounds and experiences to succeed. We prioritize cultivating a diverse and inclusive environment that continues to promote collaboration and creativity. We are proud to be a workplace where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day. Join us!
What Clinical Operations Site Management does at Worldwide
Clinical Trial Managers (CTMs) and Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) play a vital role in ensuring our clinical research programs are executed with the quality and excellence our sponsors expect and the care and passion patients deserve.
These roles are the backbone of every strong CRO, helping drive breakthrough scientific research and playing a lead role in every clinical trial. All CROs will promise you growth, opportunity, and maybe even a challenge. But we offer more than that. We offer an uncommon experience – one you can’t get anywhere else, with a team unlike anyone else.
At Worldwide we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
What you will do
- Join our Neuroscience team, who provides expertise in Alzheimer's Disease & Dementia, Neurology, Pain, Psychiatry and Psychedelics
- Provide leadership and direction to clinical site management team members from study start through to closure
- Serve as Site Management’s primary point of contact and representative for clinical monitoring and site activities within the project, including, but not limited to:
- Primary Sponsor Contact
- Manage monitoring deliverables to achieve the study budget and identify Out of Scope Activities
What you will bring to the role
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills in English
- Ability to lead and motivate a team remotely
- Demonstrate initiative and problem-solving skills by offering solutions when obstacles are identified
- Strong customer focus, ability to interact professionally within a sponsor contact
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CTMS, and EDC Systems
- Bachelor’s Degree or a Nursing Degree required
- 1+ years’ experience as a Clinical Trial Manager, Clinical Operations Leader, Lead CRA, or equivalent role
- 3+ years’ experience as a Clinical Research Associate
- Neurology/CNS experience required
- Willingness to travel up to 30%
We love knowing that someone is going to have a better life because of the work we do.
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Clinical Trial Manager - CNS - United States
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
CountryEEOText_Description: Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to enabling professionals from all backgrounds and experiences to succeed and, to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, military status, or other class protected by applicable law. Worldwide is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.