Senior Project Manager / Associate Director - Oncology (Cell therapy) - Europe - Home-based
Multiple Locations: Warsaw, Poland • United Kingdom • Poland • France • Belgium • Germany • Italy • Spain • Ireland
Requisition Number: 7144
Position Title: Associate Director, Project Management
Who we are
Worldwide Clinical Trials (Worldwide), a leading global contract research organization (CRO), works in partnership with biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies to create customized solutions that advance new medications – from discovery to reality. Anchored in our company’s scientific heritage, our dedicated therapeutic focus on cardiovascular, metabolic, neuroscience, oncology, and rare diseases, is applied to develop flexible plans and solve problems quickly for our customers.
Our talented team of 3,000+ professionals spans 60+ countries. We are united in cause with our customers to improve the lives of patients through new and innovative therapies.
We believe everyone plays an important role in making a world of difference for patients and their caregivers. From our hands-on, accessible leaders, to our cohesive and supportive teams, we are committed to enabling professionals from all backgrounds and experiences to succeed. We prioritize cultivating a diverse and inclusive environment that continues to promote collaboration and creativity. We are proud to be a workplace where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day. Join us!
What Project Management does at Worldwide
Worldwide Clinical Trials Project management is the perfect blend of operational rigor and therapeutic expertise, with a client-focused approach. Our Global Project Leads (GPLs) and Clinical Project Managers (CPMs) expertly guide our project teams to deliver with high quality, focusing on “doing it right the first time”.
The Project Management team is engaged in all aspects of the trial collaborating with scientific and therapeutic leadership, coordinating across project teams, and providing flexible, innovative and proactive solutions. At Worldwide, you will be dedicated to a specific therapeutic area which will not only give you an opportunity to develop in depth global operational expertise, but also benefit from exceptional scientific and medical background that our experts bring
What you will do
- Be accountable for multiple projects simultaneously
- Work effectively across multiple divisions to direct the delivery of projects/programs within cost, time and quality requirements, and ensure successful design, implementation, tracking and revision of project plans for assigned projects
- Work with leadership in all functional areas on the continuous development/improvement of business processes to support cross functional teams and to ensure that work is uniform, complete and managed appropriately
- Serves as a liaison with Business Development and Bids/Contracts for the client presentations and proposal development
What you will bring to the role
- Strong leadership skills and excellent judgment and decision-making skills
- Strong financial acumen, knowledge of budgeting, forecasting and resource management
- Effective oral and written communication skills including the ability to communicate in English, both orally and in writing
- Effective organizational, interpersonal and negotiation skills; A relationship builder who is able to work effectively in matrix organizations
- Expert knowledge of project management principles and application
- Skilled in process improvement, especially as it applies to clinical trials, clinical development and project management
- University/college degree (life science preferred) or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing certification, medical or laboratory technology) or equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the individual with the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Minimum of eight (8) years of clinical pharmaceutical industry experience including demonstrated skills and competency in clinical project management tasks
- In lieu of the above requirements, candidates with > five (5) years supervisory experience in a health care setting and six (6) years clinical research experience in the pharmaceutical or CRO industries will be considered
We love knowing that someone is going to have a better life because of the work we do.
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Project Manager / Associate Director - Oncology (Cell therapy) - Europe - Home-based
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Warsaw, Mazowieckie PL