Workplace Support Administrator - Austin
Location: Austin, TX, USA
Requisition Number: 7122
Position Title: Workplace Support Administrator
Who we are
Worldwide Clinical Trials (Worldwide), a leading global contract research organization (CRO), works in partnership with biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies to create customized solutions that advance new medications – from discovery to reality. Anchored in our company’s scientific heritage, our dedicated therapeutic focus on cardiovascular, metabolic, neuroscience, oncology, and rare diseases, is applied to develop flexible plans and solve problems quickly for our customers.
Our talented team of 3,000+ professionals spans 60+ countries. We are united in cause with our customers to improve the lives of patients through new and innovative therapies.
We believe everyone plays an important role in making a world of difference for patients and their caregivers. From our hands-on, accessible leaders, to our cohesive and supportive teams, we are committed to enabling professionals from all backgrounds and experiences to succeed. We prioritize cultivating a diverse and inclusive environment that continues to promote collaboration and creativity. We are proud to be a workplace where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day. Join us!
What the Workplace Support Administrator does at Worldwide
The Workplace Support Administrator will receive readily available supervision to determine the priorities and tasks to complete in line with established procedures.
What you will do
- Ensure incoming calls, shipments and correspondence are received and re-directed appropriately. Preparation and communication regarding visitors and clients to the office; ensuring first class service provided to any internal / external visitors.
- Run errands to government agencies, local authorities etc. as required.
- Assist with the ordering and deliveries of bulk office supplies and to ensure they are appropriately replenished and stored.
- Ensure that reception, conference rooms and other shared spaces maintain a professional appearance.
- Onboard new hires and handle terminations as appropriate
- Provide Executive support as needed, including expenses and travel arrangements.
What you will bring to the role
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, Internet
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Excellent time management skills
- Willingness to adapt to new procedural requirements
- Prefer 2-4 years office/business experience working in a support role
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously; flexible and able to use sound judgment and take initiative to assess information within established procedures.
- Ability to interact in a diplomatic and professional manner, with clients, visitors and staff as required
- Ability to anticipate needs and follow through on all assigned tasks a must
- Conscientious with a professional approach to work
- High school diploma or equivalent
We love knowing that someone is going to have a better life because of the work we do.
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Workplace Support Administrator - Austin
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to enabling professionals from all backgrounds and experiences to succeed and, to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, military status, or other class protected by applicable law. Worldwide is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.