Senior/In- House Clinical Research Associate - German speaker - Home -based
Multiple Locations: Warsaw, Poland • Serbia • Poland • Slovakia
Requisition Number: 7047
Position Title: In-house Clinical Research Associate II
Who we are
Worldwide Clinical Trials (Worldwide), a leading global contract research organization (CRO), works in partnership with biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies to create customized solutions that advance new medications – from discovery to reality. Anchored in our company’s scientific heritage, our dedicated therapeutic focus on cardiovascular, metabolic, neuroscience, oncology, and rare diseases, is applied to develop flexible plans and solve problems quickly for our customers.
Our talented team of 3,000+ professionals spans 60+ countries. We are united in cause with our customers to improve the lives of patients through new and innovative therapies.
We believe everyone plays an important role in making a world of difference for patients and their caregivers. From our hands-on, accessible leaders, to our cohesive and supportive teams, we are committed to enabling professionals from all backgrounds and experiences to succeed. We prioritize cultivating a diverse and inclusive environment that continues to promote collaboration and creativity. We are proud to be a workplace where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day. Join us!
What you will do
- Ensure quality of data submitted from study sites and assure timely submission of data, including appropriate reporting and follow-up for all safety events by site personnel
- Ensure completeness and compile regulatory documents and ethical submission documentation as appropriate and required (e.g. IRB approval, informed consent, lab certification etc.)
- Provide applicable updates for site related documentation for filing in the Trial Master File (TMF)
- Perform feasibility studies/site identification activities for potential sites, as requested
What you will bring to the role
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills in English (additional language such as Italian, German or Spanish is strongly preferable)
- Ability to contribute to a team remotely
- Strong customer focus, ability to interact professionally with a sponsor contact
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CTMS, and EDC Systems
- Four-year college curriculum with a major concentration in life science preferred but not required, OR
- Two-year college curriculum or equivalent education/training and one year experience with clinical research (e.g. study coordinator, CTA, etc.) or other experience deemed relevant
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Senior/In- House Clinical Research Associate - German speaker - Home -based
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Warsaw, Mazowieckie PL