Associate Medical Monitor - Medical Affairs - EMEA - Homebased
Multiple Locations: England, UK • Belgrade, Serbia • Italy • Spain
Requisition Number: 7040
Position Title: Associate Medical Monitor, Medical Affairs
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of over 3,000 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs – in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit.
What Associated Medical Director does at Worldwide
To provide support for clinical research projects at Worldwide as assigned by head of the Medical Affairs function or respective Therapeutic Medical Lead(s). Management of electronic systems applicable to Medical Affairs. Support in medical data review, management and reporting.
What you will do
- As directed by Medical Affairs management or Therapeutic Medical Leads provides initial review, compilation and reporting of study data.
- Provide operational support to Medical Affairs function.
- Prepares meeting agendas, manages functional project review documentation, develops and manages study documents pertaining to Medical Affairs, takes minutes for respective meetings.
- Responsible for updating the functional documents repository.
- Assists Medical Affairs management with internal budget management, tracking and forecasting
- Assists with verification of contracted services as directed by Medical Affairs function head or Therapeutic Medical Lead(s)
What you will bring to the role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Strong interpersonal skills in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to exercise independent judgment with sensitivity to decisions requiring supervisory approval
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, including rapid response in generating new documents, forms and tools
- Strong organizational skills
- Advanced skills in MS Office applications including Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher
- Knowledge and understanding of ICH, GCP and FDA or EU directive regulations (as applicable) as well as local regulatory requirements
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- A minimum four-year college curriculum with a major concentration in medical, biological, physical, health, pharmacy or other related science and minimum 5 years of industry experience or
- MD degree with a minimum of 1 year of industry experience
- Ideally will have had relevant experience in clinical management or project management roles.
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Interested in hearing more about Worldwide or our roles? Check out our careers page at www.worldwide.com/careers!
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Medical Monitor - Medical Affairs - EMEA - Homebased
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, GB