Logistics Coordinator - South Korea - Home-Based
Multiple Locations: Seoul, South Korea • South Korea
Requisition Number: 6985
Position Title: Logistics Coordinator II
Who we are
Worldwide Clinical Trials (Worldwide), a leading global contract research organization (CRO), works in partnership with biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies to create customized solutions that advance new medications – from discovery to reality. Anchored in our company’s scientific heritage, our dedicated therapeutic focus on cardiovascular, metabolic, neuroscience, oncology, and rare diseases, is applied to develop flexible plans and solve problems quickly for our customers.
Our talented team of 3,000+ professionals spans 60+ countries. We are united in cause with our customers to improve the lives of patients through new and innovative therapies.
We believe everyone plays an important role in making a world of difference for patients and their caregivers. From our hands-on, accessible leaders, to our cohesive and supportive teams, we are committed to enabling professionals from all backgrounds and experiences to succeed. We prioritize cultivating a diverse and inclusive environment that continues to promote collaboration and creativity. We are proud to be a workplace where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day. Join us!
What Depot and Logistics Services does at Worldwide
D&L Department consists of:
- Depots Group - managing IP and study materials storage, distribution to sites, returns and destruction in 3 WW own depots located in Georgia, Russia and Ukraine
- Clinical Supply Management Group - Global Supply Chain Management of IP vendors and IP circulation
- CTMM Group (Clinical Trial Materials Management) – managing standalone projects. Projects where WW is responsible only for depots services in Georgia, Russia and Ukraine
- Logistics teams manage IP and study materials import/export activities in:
- Latin American countries (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru)
- CIS region: Georgia, Russia and Ukraine
- Other countries where WW operates as an Importer of Records for IP and study materials in Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific region (37 countries in total)
What you will do
- Obtaining import/export authorizations (import licenses and import permits for study drugs, study materials and medical- and non-medical devices)
- Arranging reviewing and approving of documents for anticipated import/export shipments with the shipper
- Preparation of documents package for customs clearance of import/export shipments, customs clearance process oversight
- Providing the project team with necessary instructions and information (e.g. applicable requirements, recommendations for selecting transportation conditions and carriers, estimating shipping and customs clearance timelines/costs, possible risks/extra expenses)
- Tracking obtained import/export authorizations, their location, valid period, and remaining quotas if applicable
What you will bring to the role
- Ability to work independently
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Higher education
- English language (upper intermediate written and spoken)
We love knowing that someone is going to have a better life because of the work we do.
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Logistics Coordinator - South Korea - Home-Based
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Seoul, Seoul KR