Associate, Accounts Receivable
Multiple Locations: Belgrade, Serbia • Serbia
Requisition Number: 6960
Position Title: Associate, Accounts Receivable
Who we are
Worldwide Clinical Trials (Worldwide), a leading global contract research organization (CRO), works in partnership with biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies to create customized solutions that advance new medications – from discovery to reality. Anchored in our company’s scientific heritage, our dedicated therapeutic focus on cardiovascular, metabolic, neuroscience, oncology, and rare diseases, is applied to develop flexible plans and solve problems quickly for our customers.
Our talented team of 3,000+ professionals spans 60+ countries. We are united in cause with our customers to improve the lives of patients through new and innovative therapies.
We believe everyone plays an important role in making a world of difference for patients and their caregivers. From our hands-on, accessible leaders, to our cohesive and supportive teams, we are committed to enabling professionals from all backgrounds and experiences to succeed. We prioritize cultivating a diverse and inclusive environment that continues to promote collaboration and creativity. We are proud to be a workplace where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day. Join us!
What you will do
- Tasks may include but are not limited to the following:
- Be the lead professional in charge of preparing and rendering invoices to sponsors/clients, encompassing each service revenues, pass-through cost reimbursements and grants.
- Coordinate the monitoring of A/R balances, including the constant review of outstanding balances and the placement of calls into clients to assist in collection of A/R balances.
- Be the lead professional in charge of applying cash receipts to client accounts.
- Timely preparation and dissemination of key Billing, A/R and other related reports, followed up with the review and analysis of billing and cash collection performance.
- The ideal candidate will also have experience and background in the timely reconciliation of unbilled services/reimbursable expenses and deferred revenue/advance expenses on the balance sheet.
- Identifies financial problems and expedites their resolution through consultation with supervisor.
- Experience working in multiple currencies is required.
What you will bring to the role
- Strong organizational and self-motivation skills, coupled with a relentless passion for quality and reliability to “get it right the first time”. Candidate also needs to be able to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Clear understanding of best business practices with respect to this position, with a desire to continuously improve processes and internal controls.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to clearly and concisely present information.
- Assist as needed with the annual corporate external audit and with statutory corporate tax filings as it relates to the billing and cash collection processes.
- At least 3 years of working experience in an accounting office, preferably in the arena of client billings
- Advanced knowledge in the use of financial software applications and databases. Strong Microsoft Excel skills are essential. Ideal candidate will also have GP Dynamics experience. Proficiency in all other MS-Office applications, including Microsoft Word also will be requisite for this position.
- Some travel, particularly during the orientation and training facets of this position, will be necessary.
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Associate, Accounts Receivable
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Belgrade, RS