Investigator Grants Specialist - Europe - Homebased
Multiple Locations: United Kingdom • Bucharest, Romania • Budapest, Hungary • Belgrade, Serbia • Nottingham, UK • London, UK • Czechia • Croatia • Poland • Italy • Spain
Requisition Number: 6937
Position Title: Specialist, Investigator Grants
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of over 3,000 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs – in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit.
What Investigator Grants Specialist does at Worldwide
The Investigator Grants Specialist is responsible for the development and dissemination of Investigator Grants (pre and post-award) while supporting various groups related to Investigator Grants delivery.
What you will do
- Reports directly to the Investigator Grants Manager.
- Responsible for the development, delivery and maintenance of Investigator Grants exports during the bidding phase and during the template development phase of a study
- Works closely with appropriate teams to ensure accurate, complete and timely deliveries of Investigator Grants.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of processes, policies, SOPs and associated documents concerning Investigator Grants.
- Liaises with the Investigator Grants team and advises Commercial Operations, Project Management, Business Development, Site Activation, Clinical Operations and Customers on forecasting strategies/risk mitigation surrounding Investigator Grants.
- Review study protocols and liaise with competent departments as needed to complete a costing strategy for protocol-driven costs.
- Review study budgets and costs pertaining to Investigator Grants operations and participate in Commercial Operations activities.
What you will bring to the role
- Knowledge regarding global industry standard benchmarks, fair market value and proven expertise using investigator grant software (i.e. GrantPlan, Grants Manager) on a global level.
- Experience in reviewing and understanding study protocols, study budgets, as well as other technical, medical and legal documents related to Investigator Grants. Ability to work in fast-paced, deadline oriented, and changing environment
- Strong planning, strategizing, managing, monitoring, scheduling, critiquing and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including negotiation skills and knowledge of clinical trial agreements to clearly and concisely present information.
- Computer expertise with document and spreadsheet applications.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business administration, law, science or related field.
- Adept knowledge of biopharmaceutical/CRO industry and applicable local regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge and understanding of global industry standard benchmarks, fair market value, ICH and GCP Guidelines, as well as local compensation and regulatory requirements.
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills.
- At least 1yr experience forecasting Investigator Grants.
- Prefer experience with investigator grant forecasting tools (i.e. GrantPlan, Grants Manager)
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Interested in hearing more about Worldwide or our roles? Check out our careers page at www.worldwide.com/careers!
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Investigator Grants Specialist - Europe - Homebased
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.