Health and Safety Specialist
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida, United States
Requisition Number: 693
Position Title: Health and Safety Specialist
SUMMARY: The Health and Safety Specialist will be responsible for providing health and safety, fire safety and electrical safety support in Russia. This Job description fulfills local legislation in Russia only.
The Health and Safety Specialist will support Russian offices and Depot in regards with local legislation.
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- To create and implement Health & Safety, Fire Safety & Electrical Safety documents adhering to local legislation and procedures.
- To track local legislation and update documents in a timely manner.
- Conduct training for new hires and local staff as required
- To participate in the organization of medical checkups organization and validation of working desks for employees.
- To work closely with Landlords and other stakeholders in regards with health & safety, fire safety and electrical safety.
- To participate in all meetings with local inspections.
Perform other duties as assigned. The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Proficiency in MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Good time management skills
- Know when to make independent decisions or seek supervisory approval
- Diploma on Health and safety and fire safety, confirmed 4th group of electrical safety are mandatory
- 3-5 years’ experience of working in a Health and safety role
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to interact in a diplomatic and professional manner, with staff and inspections as required
Promotion to the next level is not automatic based on years of experience. Personnel are evaluated on proven competency, level of responsibility, and ability to work independently.
Employment Type: Contractor
Community / Marketing Title: Health and Safety Specialist
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: St. Petersburg, RU