Manager, Clinical Operations Site Management - Neuroscience - Europe - Home-based
Location: England, UK
Requisition Number: 6917
Position Title: Manager, Clinical Operations Site Management (Franchise Lead)
Who we are
Worldwide Clinical Trials (Worldwide), a leading global contract research organization (CRO), works in partnership with biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies to create customized solutions that advance new medications – from discovery to reality. Anchored in our company’s scientific heritage, our dedicated therapeutic focus on cardiovascular, metabolic, neuroscience, oncology, and rare diseases, is applied to develop flexible plans and solve problems quickly for our customers.
Our talented team of 3,000+ professionals spans 60+ countries. We are united in cause with our customers to improve the lives of patients through new and innovative therapies.
We believe everyone plays an important role in making a world of difference for patients and their caregivers. From our hands-on, accessible leaders, to our cohesive and supportive teams, we are committed to enabling professionals from all backgrounds and experiences to succeed. We prioritize cultivating a diverse and inclusive environment that continues to promote collaboration and creativity. We are proud to be a workplace where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day. Join us!
What Clinical Operations Site Management does at Worldwide
Embark on a fulfilling Clinical Operations career as you leave a lasting impact on patients’ lives. Join Worldwide Clinical Trials for an unparalleled CRO experienced, where you can drive extraordinary scientific breakthroughs and contribute to the very heart of every successful clinical trial.
Working alongside brilliant minds across a variety of therapeutic areas, you will have the chance to collaborate closely with top-tier colleagues from diverse backgrounds and specialties. Our commitment to advancing clinical research is cultivated in a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with our hands-on leadership and dedicated team members working together to innovate and solve complex challenges for our customers.
What you will do
- Provide therapeutic and operational expertise throughout the program/project delivery lifecycle
- Ensure that projects within the Franchise are properly resourced
- Responsible for collaborating with Therapeutic team to provide effective delivery strategies and solutions for Franchise projects and programs
- Act as main contact person for the Project management Franchise Lead
- Present at Proposal Defense/client meetings as needed to support new or ongoing business
- Ensure LCRAs are trained to support the clinical scope of work (which includes SOP review, QI/CAPA understanding, Clinical Monitoring Plan)
- Coordinate and collaborate, with WCT Global Quality Assurance, to provide training opportunities identified in CAPA information
- Coordinate efforts between the Project Management, Site Management, and Study Start Up
- Establishing regular communication to include quality metric (SVR compliance, SDV metrics, on site metric discussion, etc.) and overall “health” of the projects (data query status, managing to the SOW, resource status)
- Conduct appraisal performance review for direct reports
What you will bring to the role
- Broad protocol knowledge; therapeutic knowledge desired
- Comprehensive global knowledge, awareness, and practical understanding of the biopharma industry, drug development lifecycle and operational clinical trial delivery
- Innovative and strategic thinker
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Experienced problem solving/decision making skills
- 4-year college curriculum with a major concentration in biological, physical, health, pharmacy or other related science and 8 years clinical research experience as a clinical research associate OR
- Equivalent education/training and 10 years clinical research experience as a clinical research associate
- At least 2 years of management experience
- Travel required
We love knowing that someone is going to have a better life because of the work we do.
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Manager, Clinical Operations Site Management - Neuroscience - Europe - Home-based
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, GB