Site Activation Manager - Oncology - Europe - Home-based
Multiple Locations: Belgrade, Serbia • United Kingdom • Serbia • Poland • Israel • France • Italy • Bulgaria • Spain • Croatia • Romania
Requisition Number: 6916
Position Title: Site Activation Manager
Who we are
Worldwide Clinical Trials (Worldwide), a leading global contract research organization (CRO), works in partnership with biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies to create customized solutions that advance new medications – from discovery to reality. Anchored in our company’s scientific heritage, our dedicated therapeutic focus on cardiovascular, metabolic, neuroscience, oncology, and rare diseases, is applied to develop flexible plans and solve problems quickly for our customers.
Our talented team of 3,000+ professionals spans 60+ countries. We are united in cause with our customers to improve the lives of patients through new and innovative therapies.
We believe everyone plays an important role in making a world of difference for patients and their caregivers. From our hands-on, accessible leaders, to our cohesive and supportive teams, we are committed to enabling professionals from all backgrounds and experiences to succeed. We prioritize cultivating a diverse and inclusive environment that continues to promote collaboration and creativity. We are proud to be a workplace where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day. Join us!
What you will do
- Serve as the primary point of communication and accountability both internally and externally for start-up and maintenance (if applicable) activities on assigned projects
- Lead and manage assigned SA project teams to achieve successful delivery of milestone achievements and any key performance indicators
- Work in conjunction with assigned project team members to develop site activation related project plans, such as the study-specific Site Activation Plan, prepare risk assessment and mitigation plans relating to project deliverables with input from other roles
- May contribute to the development, review, and maintenance of SOPs and best practice guidelines and provide training/coaching pertaining to activities of the Site Activation department, provides input to departmental process improvement initiatives
- May participate in business development activities by contributing to proposals and bid defense meetings by preparing relevant sections of proposals, budgets and other country and/or study specific activities related to Site Activation
What you will bring to the role
- Strong leadership and organizational management skills, ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions independently and to proactively identify and solve problems
- Ability to provide experience and input into initiatives relating to interacting with sites and/or customer
- Strong oral and written communication skills to clearly and concisely present information
- Team-oriented work style; seeks and gives guidance
- Understanding of initiation, planning, and execution of clinical projects and overall project planning
- Awareness of ICH GCP Guidelines and the FDA/ EU Clinical Trials Directives/National regulations (CTAs, Amendments, Urgent Safety Measures, End of Trial Notifications)
- A minimum four-year college curriculum with a major concentration in medical, biological, physical, health, pharmacy or other related science, OR…
- Two-year college curriculum or equivalent education / training (nursing degree or equivalent life science degree) and eight years’ experience within clinical research (e.g. CRA, Reg Affairs.)
- Minimum of 3 years CRO/pharmaceutical industry experience, preferably in Start-up Management, Project Management, and/or Site Management experience
- Proficient in both spoken and written English
We love knowing that someone is going to have a better life because of the work we do.
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Site Activation Manager - Oncology - Europe - Home-based
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Belgrade, RS