Senior Clinical Research Associate (CRA) - Germany - Home based
Multiple Locations: Berlin, Germany • Hamburg, Germany • Munich, Germany
Requisition Number: 6856
Position Title: Senior Clinical Research Associate
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of over 3,000 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs – in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit.
What Clinical Operations does at Worldwide
Embark on a fulfilling Clinical Operations career as you leave a lasting impact on patients’ lives. Join Worldwide Clinical Trials for an unparalleled CRO experience, where you can drive extraordinary scientific breakthroughs and contribute to the very heart of every successful clinical trial.
Working alongside brilliant minds across a variety of therapeutic areas, you will have the chance to collaborate closely with top-tier colleagues from diverse backgrounds and specialties. Our commitment to advancing clinical research is cultivated in a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with our hands-on leadership and dedicated team members working together to innovate and solve complex challenges for our customers.
What you will do
- Conduct all types of visits – site qualifications, initiation, interim monitoring, site management and study close-out visits
- Review study subject safety information and informed consent and conduct source document verification for compliance, patient safety, and veracity of data
- Actively participate in study team and investigator meetings
- Compile and ensure completeness of regulatory documents and ethical submission documentation and review study subject safety information and informed consent and study material (e.g. CRFs, manuals)
What you will bring to the role
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills in English and local language
- Superior organizational skills with attention to details, and the ability to work independently
- Broad understanding of clinical research principles and process
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CTMS and EDC Systems
- At least two years independent clinical monitoring experience
- Demonstrable experience of handling multiple protocols across a range of therapeutic indications
- Four-year college curriculum in life sciences, OR Two-year college curriculum or equivalent education / training (nursing degree or equivalent life science degree)
- Ability to meet the travel requirements of the job
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Interested in hearing more about Worldwide or our roles? Check out our careers page at www.worldwide.com/careers!
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Clinical Research Associate (CRA) - Germany - Home based
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Berlin, DE