Quality Assurance Auditor - San Antonio, TX - Office-Based
Location: San Antonio, TX, USA
Requisition Number: 6808
Position Title: Quality Assurance Auditor
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates, and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of almost 3,000 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers, and doers, and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs – in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit.
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
What the Quality Assurance Auditor Does at Worldwide
The Clinical Quality Assurance Auditor will have experience and working knowledge in appropriate GxP compliance and other applicable regulations to conduct various types of audits to assess Worldwide Clinical Trials (WORLDWIDE) processes and procedures, applicable regulations, and Sponsor SOPs, when necessary, with minimal supervision. Provides guidance on regulatory compliance to internal clients. The Quality Assurance Auditor works under the general supervision and guidance of the Sr. Director, QA.
What you will do
- Work with the QA team to plan, conduct and complete written reports for each audit assigned
- Monitor the projects and audit status in assigned areas and provides QA Management with the current status upon request
- Assists with corrective and preventive action plans (CAPAs) to ensure follow-up and implementation of corrections for internal and external audits
- Oversee the maintenance of records for each audit.
What you will bring to the role
- Ability to read, execute, and understand complicated and detailed instruction or technical literature to plan, perform, and direct laboratory activities
- Sound knowledge of applicable GxP regulations and requirements and Worldwide policies and procedures
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects and have the flexibility needed to adjust to changing priorities and unforeseen events
- Ability to use logical inferences to understand the “big picture” and long-term implications of these issues
- A Bachelor’s degree, with a scientific focus, and 3 or more years of relevant work experience are required
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in life science or equivalent experience gained by working in a relevant area (clinical setting, laboratory, etc.)
- Minimum 3 years experience in regulatory affairs, auditing, clinical research, monitoring, laboratory, or other relevant area, of which 1-2 are in quality assurance auditing
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Quality Assurance Auditor - San Antonio, TX - Office-Based
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Antonio, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to enabling professionals from all backgrounds and experiences to succeed and, to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, military status, or other class protected by applicable law. Worldwide is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.