Senior Clinical Research Associate - CNS/Oncology - Sweden - Home Based
Requisition Number: 6795
Position Title: Senior Clinical Research Associate
Who we are
Worldwide Clinical Trials (Worldwide), a leading global contract research organization (CRO), works in partnership with biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies to create customized solutions that advance new medications – from discovery to reality. Anchored in our company’s scientific heritage, our dedicated therapeutic focus on cardiovascular, metabolic, neuroscience, oncology, and rare diseases, is applied to develop flexible plans and solve problems quickly for our customers.
Our talented team of 3,000+ professionals spans 60+ countries. We are united in cause with our customers to improve the lives of patients through new and innovative therapies.
We believe everyone plays an important role in making a world of difference for patients and their caregivers. From our hands-on, accessible leaders, to our cohesive and supportive teams, we are committed to enabling professionals from all backgrounds and experiences to succeed. We prioritize cultivating a diverse and inclusive environment that continues to promote collaboration and creativity. We are proud to be a workplace where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day. Join us!
What Clinical Operations Site Management does at Worldwide
Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) play a vital role in ensuring our clinical research programs are executed with the quality and excellence our sponsors expect and the care and passion patients deserve.
These roles are the backbone of every strong CRO, helping drive breakthrough scientific research and playing a lead role on every clinical trial. All CROs will promise you growth, opportunity and maybe even a challenge. But we offer more than that. We offer an uncommon experience – one you can’t get anywhere else, with a team unlike anyone else.
What you will do
- Conduct all types of visits – site qualifications, initiation, interim monitoring, site management and study close-out visits
- Review study subject safety information and informed consent and conduct source document verification for compliance, patient safety, and veracity of data
- Actively participate in study team and investigator meetings
- Compile and ensure completeness of regulatory documents and ethical submission documentation and review study subject safety information and informed consent and study material (e.g. CRFs, manuals)
What you will bring to the role
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills in English and local language
- Superior organizational skills with attention to details
- Broad understanding of clinical research principles and process
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CTMS and EDC Systems
- Four-year college curriculum in life sciences, OR
- Two-year college curriculum or equivalent education / training (nursing degree or equivalent life science degree) and one year experience with clinical research (e.g. study coordinator, CTA, etc.)
- Ability to meet the travel requirements of the job
We love knowing that someone is going to have a better life because of the work we do.
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Clinical Research Associate - CNS/Oncology - Sweden - Home Based
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Stockholm, SE