Senior Project Manager / Associate Director - CNS - Europe - Home-based
Multiple Locations: Warsaw, Poland • United Kingdom • Serbia • Poland • France • Belgium • Italy • Bulgaria • Spain • Croatia • Romania • Hungary
Requisition Number: 6668
Position Title: Associate Director, Project Management
Who we are
Worldwide Clinical Trials (Worldwide), a leading global contract research organization (CRO), works in partnership with biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies to create customized solutions that advance new medications – from discovery to reality. Anchored in our company’s scientific heritage, our dedicated therapeutic focus on cardiovascular, metabolic, neuroscience, oncology, and rare diseases, is applied to develop flexible plans and solve problems quickly for our customers.
Our talented team of 3,000+ professionals spans 60+ countries. We are united in cause with our customers to improve the lives of patients through new and innovative therapies.
We believe everyone plays an important role in making a world of difference for patients and their caregivers. From our hands-on, accessible leaders, to our cohesive and supportive teams, we are committed to enabling professionals from all backgrounds and experiences to succeed. We prioritize cultivating a diverse and inclusive environment that continues to promote collaboration and creativity. We are proud to be a workplace where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day. Join us!
What Project Management does at Worldwide
Worldwide Clinical Trials Project management is the perfect blend of operational rigor and therapeutic expertise, with a client-focused approach. Our Global Project Leads (GPLs) and Clinical Project Managers (CPMs) expertly guide our project teams to deliver with high quality, focusing on “doing it right the first time”.
The Project Management team is engaged in all aspects of the trial collaborating with scientific and therapeutic leadership, coordinating across project teams, and providing flexible, innovative and proactive solutions. At Worldwide, you will be dedicated to a specific therapeutic area which will not only give you an opportunity to develop in depth global operational expertise, but also benefit from exceptional scientific and medical background that our experts bring
What you will do
- Senior Project Manager (SPM) is responsible for the overall coordination and management of clinical trials from start-up through closeout activities.
- Directs the technical, financial and operational aspects of the projects -- thus securing the successful completion of clinical trials.
- Works with major functional area leads to identify and evaluate fundamental issues on the project, interpret data on complex issues, make good business decisions and ensure solutions are implemented.
- Works to ensure that all project deliverables meet the customer’s time/quality/cost expectations
- The SPM, with support from the Project Management Directors, working in collaboration with other functional area leads, is accountable for ensuring that all project deliverables meet the customer/contract expectations.
What you will bring to the role
- Ability to manage projects in a multi-office environment
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills in English,
- Superior planning and organizational skills with attention to details
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CTMS and EDC Systems
- 7+ years' Clinical Project Management experience required within a CRO setting is preferred
- University/College degree, within Life Science is preferred
- Thorough knowledge of project management processes with a solid understanding of how to craft and manage a project budge
- Can demonstrate experience of successfully managing and/or leading multidisciplinary project teams
- Ability to travel when needed
We love knowing that someone is going to have a better life because of the work we do.
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Project Manager / Associate Director - CNS - Europe - Home-based
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Warsaw, Mazowieckie PL