Clinician-Rater (Contractor) - Germany - Home-based
Multiple Locations: Berlin, Germany • Germany
Requisition Number: 6314
Position Title: Clinician, Clinical Assessment Technologies
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of almost 2,500 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs – in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit.
What you will do
- Engage in training on psychiatric clinical trial assessments
- Conduct remote psychiatric patient interviews for clinical trials
- Prepare scoring rationale for interviews and enter data following each interview
What you will bring to the role
- Well organized and management skills are essential attributes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to clearly and concisely present information.
- Strong interpersonal skills in a fast-paced, deadline oriented, and changing environment.
- Excellent ability to handle multiple tasks and many administrative details in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions independently.
- Competency conducting patient interviews.
- Knowledge of Clinician and Patient Reported Outcomes in multiple indications.
- Knowledgeable about placebo response mitigation through various training techniques.
- Comfortable using innovative technologies; including but not limited to: training videos, eCOA/ePRO technologies, and telehealth
- Proficiency in MS-Office applications including Microsoft Word.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working with psychiatric assessments which may include CRO, rater training organizations, clinical trial sites, or biotech related industries.
- Minimum of earned Master’s Degree, M.D., Ph.D., PsyD, Pharm.D., in healthcare-related field, with one year of clinical experience, which includes administration of psychiatric scales OR RN with minimum 3 years of clinical experience, which includes administration of psychiatric scales
- Minimum 2 year’s experience in psychiatric indications, including depressive and anxiety disorders.
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Interested in hearing more about Worldwide or our roles? Check out our careers page at www.worldwide.com/careers!
Employment Type: Contractor – Not pushed to Sage
Community / Marketing Title: Clinician-Rater (Contractor) - Germany - Home-based
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Berlin, DE