Senior Associate II, TMF Operations - Serbia or UK - Home-based
Multiple Locations: Nottingham, UK • Belgrade, Serbia • England, UK
Requisition Number: 6297
Position Title: Senior Associate II, TMF Operations
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of almost 2,500 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs – in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit.
What you will do
- Perform RMC Lead Activities for 3-7 Studies, manage complex studies or Sponsor portfolio of studies. Deputize for RMC Oversight where required
- Support TMF set-up, coordinate ‘Requests for Sites to be added in eTMF’ between Project. Teams (PT) and eTMF administrators; review eTMF access and coordinate updates as necessary.
- Maintain Sciforma resources and tasks up to date.
- Communicate directly with multiple Project Team members and Sponsors to assess project needs relevant to the TMF.
- Provide Subject Matter Expert (SME) support for Project Teams and Sponsor related to TMF. Prepare, maintain, and share TMF metrics and spreadsheets for assigned studies with Project Teams and Sponsors.
- Oversee the QC process and makes sure the RMC is on track (compliant with timelines and documentation) and follow up on non-compliance accordingly.
What you will bring to the role
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills to clearly and concisely present information to internal and external parties
- Work independently and with teams (internal and external) and handle multiple, highly detailed tasks with exceptional accuracy
- Display strong interpersonal skills in a fast-paced, deadline oriented, rapidly changing environment
- Develops solutions to technical problems of high complexity
- Deliver advise to Project Team members on key TMF issues
- Demonstrate strong planning and organizational skills
- University Degreed preferred (Life Science desirable)
- Combination of education plus 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of working within a highly regulated industry or experience of CRO/Pharmaceutical Company industry
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Interested in hearing more about Worldwide or our roles? Check out our careers page at www.worldwide.com/careers!
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Associate II, TMF Operations - Serbia or UK - Home-based
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Nottingham, GB