Regional Workplace Manager - Americas
Multiple Locations: San Antonio, TX, USA • Austin, TX, USA
Requisition Number: 6286
Position Title: Regional Workplace Manager
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates, and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of almost 2,500 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs – in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit.
What the Regional Workplace Manager does
The Regional Workplace Manager is responsible for managing workplaces effectively across multiple locations within their region that enable employees to be productive, efficient, and safe. The Regional Workplace Manager is responsible for direct reports within their region and developing, documenting, and maintaining processes to enable effective workplaces.
What you will do
- Provide a positive, professional, and functional working environment for employees and visitors. They will collaborate with stakeholders – including the People Team – to ensure that the workplace has the amenities and facilities to enable employees to be productive and efficient whilst enhancing the employer brand and reinforcing the culture of the company.
- Manage direct reports, including optimum resource planning, hiring, performance management development requirements and absence management.
- Provide support to local CONNECT teams to enable them to execute local events to engage employees and help the local community.
- Provide Business Continuity Plans for workplaces within their region. This includes regular testing of the Business Continuity Plans and all associated documentation completed in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Provide resolutions to lease queries involving workplaces within their region, including assistance with lease extensions, consolidations, relocations, and openings.
- Workplace metrics on a wide range of topics including utilization, environmental impact and spend. Capturing, documenting, and updating metrics to necessary timescales.
- Organization of vendors that provide workplace services, including selection, tendering, management and termination of vendor services as required to enable a reduction of 5% of vendor spend within the next three years.
- Accountability of vendors to their service level expectations. Identifying, tracking and resolving and service-related issues that occur.
- Informative SharePoint content relating to their department and their workplaces.
- Identification, documentation and implementation of process improvements and other initiatives across their region to benefit both office based and home based employees.
- Understand the diverse cultures across their region and legislations across the different countries the company operates in.
- Establish methods to gather metrics data and empowering direct reports to assist in data gathering and entry.
- Manage successful relationships with a large number of stakeholders whilst working on multiple projects.
What you will bring to the role
- Ability to prioritize, organize and be flexible where needed with a high attention to detail and a desire to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Strong interpersonal skills to engage with stakeholders.
- Ability and enjoyment of working on a wide range of tasks and projects.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office products and an ability to learn and adapt to new technology and systems.
- Capacity to plan, deliver and communicate complex change management.
- Effective verbal & written communication.
- 5+ years of experience in workplace management. International workplace management is preferred.2+ years of managing a team of
- Administrative / Support staff.
- Experience working in a fast-moving organization with a compliance focus and a high proportion of remote employees, preferably in a pharmaceutical or medical industry or an outsourcing provider.
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English.
- Experience managing relationships with third-party vendors.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications with ability to generate products that are suitable to internal and external use.
- Ability to travel.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred.
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Interested in hearing more about Worldwide or our roles? Check out our careers page at www.worldwide.com/careers!
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Regional Workplace Manager - Americas
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Antonio, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to enabling professionals from all backgrounds and experiences to succeed and, to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, military status, or other class protected by applicable law. Worldwide is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.