Clinical Research Fellow
Multiple Locations: San Antonio, TX, USA • Austin, TX, USA • North Carolina, USA • Kansas, USA • Wisconsin, USA • Alabama, USA
Requisition Number: 6285
Position Title: Fellow, Clinical Research Methodology
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates, and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of almost 2,500 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers, and, doers, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs – in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit.
What a Research Fellow does Worldwide
SUMMARY: This position is therapeutically agnostic and will place a premium upon demonstrating mastery of clinical trial methodology through experience, complemented by a program of instruction by various content experts within the WCT organization. Assignments can cover any therapeutic area, or any phase of research, and may require an exploration of basic research and clinical research activities for novel technologies for small molecules, biological, or devices.
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Develop articles or other publications in collaboration with other individuals within WCT in order to enhance the image of WCT as a medically minded and scientifically driven organization.
- Preparation of articles, white papers, and webinars as well as assistance and protocol and program design.
- Perform other duties as assigned. The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Superb verbal, written, and presentation skills are mandatory.
- Ability to learn to master the art of clinical trials.
- Eagerness to accept instruction and learn.
- Ph.D., MD, or PharmD required, with a background of basic research, or clinical research with knowledge of drug discovery/development process was required in the pharmaceutical industry, within contract research organization, or within academia.
- An interest and capability in developing expertise in all phases of clinical research is mandatory.
- The position is remote-based. Travel to Texas once a month is required
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Clinical Research Fellow
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Antonio, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to enabling professionals from all backgrounds and experiences to succeed and, to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, military status, or other class protected by applicable law. Worldwide is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.