People Services Professional
Location: Mexico City, Mexico
Requisition Number: 6278
Position Title: People Services Professional
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of over 3,000 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers, and doers, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs – in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit.
What a People Services Professional does at Worldwide Clinical Trials
As a member of the People Strategy and Culture team, the People Services Professional will perform a variety of tasks, with a focus on providing excellent People Services customer service and operational support. The People Services Professional will provide support in the areas of; Employee and Manager Customer Service support, On-Boarding, Payroll, Benefits Administration, Leave Administration, Compensation, Employee Relocations, Employee data entry and management, Data Reporting and Auditing, Terminations, and engagement activities.
May include but are not limited to:
- Provide front-line customer service support for HR questions to managers and employees.
- Process all workforce transactions, including, but not limited to, hiring, leaves of absence, terminations, and organizational, position, and job code changes within the HR systems.
- Receive requests for separations (voluntary and involuntary), analyzes the requests, and process and create separation packages, as appropriate.
- Provide Benefits Administration, Leave Administration, and Benefits billing support.
- Maintain a strong understanding of HR policies and procedures and stays abreast of federal, state, and local regulations concerning employment.
- Troubleshoot workforce management transactions that arise in the Manager Self-Service and Employee Self-Service applications.
- Serve as a resource for policy and process-related workforce management transactional questions from People Business Partners, Managers and other People Strategy and Culture team members.
- Ensure appropriate documentation is maintained for all core People Services activities and in compliance with polices and legal requirement.
- Participate in the evaluation of existing processes and recommendation of new approaches to drive continual improvements in the efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Maintain the core HR database utilized as the knowledge base for all other People related functions.
- Produce and distribute People Strategy and Culture reports and analytics.
- Manage Employee data for reporting and compliance purposes.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of concepts, policies, and procedures related to HR workforce and benefits
- Ability to perform complex tasks under minimal supervision, with some degree of latitude and creativity
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal labor laws
- Advanced ability to use computers, and computer software packages for research, analysis, and reporting
- Ability to use judgment in data
- Ability to organize files, records, and documents
- Ability to effectively communicate with employees, management, and outside contacts
- Bachelor's degree in human resources management, business, or a related field; or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years of directly related experience
- HR, Compensation, and/or benefit certifications preferred
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Interested in hearing more about Worldwide or our roles? Check out our careers page at www.worldwide.com/careers!
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: People Services Professional
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mexican Federal District, MX