Location: Austin, TX, USA
Requisition Number: 6154
Position Title: Immunogenicity Scientist
SUMMARY: The immunogenicity scientist works under the guidance of the immunogenicity supervisor, Immunogenicity Lead, and is responsible for routinely performing ADA assays for supporting development, validation, and analysis projects. The successful candidate is a quick learner and executes responsibilities following Worldwide’s procedures.
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Perform ADA assays (e.g., ELISA and MSD) for supporting method development, validation, and sample testing.
- Understand and apply GLP and safety guidelines in all aspects of work and document all procedural processes promptly/clearly
- Accurately prepare stocks, reagents, standards, and quality controls and maintain/calibrate instruments and equipment
- Review data, recognize and report inconsistencies, and determine the cause and effect
- Work with a variety of scientists/technicians and interface with clients
Perform other duties as assigned. The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to execute complicated instruction and technical literature in order to plan, perform, and direct laboratory activities
- Must be able to work well with a variety of laboratory personnel and with constant interruptions
- Excellent attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree, with a scientific focus, and 0-2 years of relevant work experience required
- Previous CRO experience is a plus
- Hamilton/Tecan automation experience is a plus
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Immunogenicity Scientist
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to enabling professionals from all backgrounds and experiences to succeed and, to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, military status, or other class protected by applicable law. Worldwide is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.