Location: United States
Requisition Number: 6119
Position Title: Associate Clinician, Clinical Assessment Technologies
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates, and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of over 3,000 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers, and doers, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs – in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit.
What the Associate Clinician does at Worldwide
The Associate Clinician is responsible for all aspects of assigned projects, including rater selection, certification/qualification, support for training development, and data surveillance reviews for Worldwide Clinical Trials, Inc. (Worldwide). The Associate Clinician works under the direction of the Director, of Clinical Assessment Technologies (CAT).
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- The Associate Clinician is responsible for the support of clinical aspects of CAT projects as assigned
- The Associate Clinician must apply a working knowledge of clinical assessments to the development of training materials
- The Associate Clinician assists the project Lead Clinician in reviewing study-specific assessment-related data, as defined in the training plan, to determine the eligibility of subjects and contact sites for clarification of data as well as results of the reviews
- The Associate Clinician is responsible for tracking the data reviews and monthly reporting to the sponsor and study team
- The Associate Clinician assists the project Lead Clinician in reviewing rater data to determine if rater or data errors have occurred, tracking, reporting, and reconciling the data errors
- Research into scale acquisition and coordination with Worldwide and the sponsor to acquire licenses
- Assist in the review of eCOA/ePRO specifications and engages in User Acceptance Testing of equipment and programs
- Research and contact content experts to coordinate training
- Development of Training materials under the guidance of the project Lead Clinician
- Review of presentations for adherence to template design and consistency
- Conducts remote scoring/assessment as appropriate
- Reviews rater data quality issues with Lead Clinician
- Prepares drafts of clinical content for training and qualification programs in clinical trials
- Contributes to research efforts
- Reviews the quality of clinical content
- Attends regular client meetings as required and attends Investigators’ Meetings to assist with the direct execution of training as appropriate
- Collaborates internally and externally to ensure appropriate study design
- Participates in training and/or ongoing synchronization of external Clinical Experts
- Conducts training for Worldwide staff and investigators as appropriate
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Well-organized and management skills are essential attributes
- A clear understanding of best business practices concerning rater training, methodologies, and corporate discipline
- Strong planning, strategizing, managing, monitoring, scheduling, and critiquing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to clearly and concisely present information
- Strong interpersonal skills in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, and changing environment
- Excellent ability to handle multiple tasks and many administrative details in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions independently
- Excellent self-motivation skills
- Proficiency in all MS Office applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a healthcare-related field, with one year of clinical or academic experience, which includes basic knowledge of psychiatric and cognitive scales
- The successful candidate must be detail- and service-oriented, and able to work under pressure
- He/she must possess excellent writing and oral skills, and advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent ability to work in teams
- Demonstrated strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Competency in conducting patient interviews preferred
- Knowledgeable about and experienced with various training modalities
- Ability to research new measures, across indications, and develop appropriate training materials for such measures
- Comfortable using innovative technologies to enhance training programs; including but not limited to: training video development, eCOA/ePRO technologies, and Webex
- Comfortable with being video and audio recorded
- Competency in working with data and numbers
- Successfully manages own time, proactively identifies and prioritizes multiple tasks
- Ability to work with staff at all levels and across various disciplines
- Fluency in English (will be required to write, speak and understand English to conduct day-to-day business)
- Limited travel is occasionally required
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Interested in hearing more about Worldwide or our roles? Check out our careers page at www.worldwide.com/careers!
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Clinician
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
CountryEEOText_Description: Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to enabling professionals from all backgrounds and experiences to succeed and, to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, military status, or other class protected by applicable law. Worldwide is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.