In-House Clinical Research Associate (German-speaking) - Europe - Home-based
Multiple Locations: Warsaw, Poland • Serbia • Poland • Italy • Bulgaria • Spain • Czechia • Croatia • Romania • Hungary
Requisition Number: 6074
Position Title: In-house Clinical Research Associate II
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of almost 2,500 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs – in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit.
What you will do
- Ensure quality of data submitted from study sites and assure timely submission of data, including appropriate reporting and follow-up for all safety events by site personnel
- Ensure completeness and compile regulatory documents and ethical submission documentation as appropriate and required (e.g. IRB approval, informed consent, lab certification etc.)
- Provide applicable updates for site related documentation for filing in the Trial Master File (TMF)
- Perform feasibility studies/site identification activities for potential sites, as requested
What you will bring to the role
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills in English and local language
- Ability to contribute to a team remotely
- Strong customer focus, ability to interact professionally with a sponsor contact
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CTMS, and EDC Systems
- Four-year college curriculum with a major concentration in life science preferred but not required, OR
- Two-year college curriculum or equivalent education/training and one year experience with clinical research (e.g. study coordinator, CTA, etc.) or other experience deemed relevant
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Interested in hearing more about Worldwide or our roles? Check out our careers page at www.worldwide.com/careers!
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: In-House Clinical Research Associate (German-speaking) - Europe - Home-based
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Warsaw, Mazowieckie PL