Associate RTSM Specialist/RTSM Specialist - EMEA - Home Based
Location: United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 6071
Position Title: RTSM Specialist
Who we are
Worldwide Clinical Trials (Worldwide), a leading global contract research organization (CRO), works in partnership with biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies to create customized solutions that advance new medications – from discovery to reality. Anchored in our company’s scientific heritage, our dedicated therapeutic focus on cardiovascular, metabolic, neuroscience, oncology, and rare diseases, is applied to develop flexible plans and solve problems quickly for our customers.
Our talented team of 3,000+ professionals spans 60+ countries. We are united in cause with our customers to improve the lives of patients through new and innovative therapies.
We believe everyone plays an important role in making a world of difference for patients and their caregivers. From our hands-on, accessible leaders, to our cohesive and supportive teams, we are committed to enabling professionals from all backgrounds and experiences to succeed. We prioritize cultivating a diverse and inclusive environment that continues to promote collaboration and creativity. We are proud to be a workplace where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day. Join us!
What Clinical Systems does at Worldwide
RTSM Specialist will manage the successful implementation of assigned RTSM systems or amendments in accordance with the client’s requirements, within the time and cost frameworks agreed upon and to Worldwide company standards.
- Provide project management oversight from award to RTSM decommissioning, including oversight and accountability of deliverables and timelines and completion of work to Worldwide SOP standards
- Communicates information on applicable RTSM project activities to stakeholders, including internal and sponsor study teams. Serves as the escalation point of contact for all RTSM assigned study-related project issues
- Overall accountability for coordination and timely delivery of RTSM project communications including study status reports, meeting agendas and minutes and scheduling project calls
- Responsible for overall RTSM project budget and ensuring accurate vendor work orders for assigned studies
What you will bring to the role
- Ability to communicate concisely and effectively in both written and spoken English
- Proficient client-facing skills
- Self-motivated individual who can positively contribute to a team environment
- High attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexible and able to use sound independent judgment and take initiative to assess information
- Able to make effective decisions in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment
- Able to be creative, adapt to new technologies, concepts and processes, make improvements and solve problems
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline or able to demonstrate equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years prior RTSM experience and minimum 1 year prior project management experience
- Contract Research Organization (CRO) or Pharmaceutical experience required
- Familiar with RTSM topics, including RTSM study design, randomization methodologies, and just-in-time drug supply
- Understanding of clinical trials, blinding, patient safety, data integrity and associated regulations
- Proven ability to manage delivery of RTSM solutions deployed in clinical trials
We love knowing that someone is going to have a better life because of the work we do.
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Associate RTSM Specialist/RTSM Specialist - EMEA - Home Based
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.