Office Support Assistant I - San Antonio
Location: San Antonio, TX, USA
Requisition Number: 6063
Position Title: Office Support Assistant I
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of almost 2,500 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs – in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit.
What the Office Support Assistant I does
Supports day to day building operations, working with local team members to assure day to day operations of the workplace function smoothly and efficiently. Supports the coordination, scheduling and completion of short-term and long-term workplace projects and ensures vendor performance.
What you will do
- Assists repair and replacement activities within the workplace to ensure day to day operations run smoothly and efficiently, including upkeep, upgrades and ordering of furnishings.
- Support renovation projects taking place at the workplace.
- Oversee contracts with workplace vendors to ensure performance standards are met.
- Maintain vendor relationships to monitor and report on their performance.
- Assists with set-up / reset of operational space according to local requirements, which may include minor maintenance – change lights, move tables and similar tasks.
- Maintains the scheduling of equipment repairs and calibrations.
- Assist with the installation of equipment for the facility in collaboration with the Senior Workplace Services Coordinator as appropriate.
- Responsible for access and security provision.
- Maintaining process documentation and assisting in the development of new processes.
- Keeping the floor plan up to date.
- Waste management processes.
- On call team member.
What you will bring to the role
- Ability to effectively communicate (oral and written) with all employees, contractors, and vendors.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience dealing with a diverse workforce.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in Microsoft Office suite.
- Effective time management and logical decision-making ability.
- Self-starter; must be able to work independently without direct supervision.
- Must be organized and provide deliverables in support of project plans.
- Must have a good understanding of how things work (facility-related).
- Use miscellaneous office equipment, computers, copiers, etc.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multi-functional tasks.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Must be available for on call emergencies.
- A high school diploma or GED qualification is required.
- A bachelor's degree or certification from an applicable field (e.g., FMP, CFM or equivalent) is desirable
- 4+ years of relevant experience required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must have experience with purchase orders and vendor contracts.
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Interested in hearing more about Worldwide or our roles? Check out our careers page at www.worldwide.com/careers!
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Office Support Assistant I - San Antonio
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Antonio, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to enabling professionals from all backgrounds and experiences to succeed and, to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, military status, or other class protected by applicable law. Worldwide is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.