Data Engineer - Mexico/US (Home Based)
Multiple Locations: Mexico • United States
Requisition Number: 6024
Position Title: Solutions Engineer
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of almost 2,500 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs – in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit.
What you will do
- Ensure production systems are functioning to meet their service level agreements by analyzing and resolving issues encountered, including the implementation of bug fixes where required and in alignment with SOPs.
- Implement software solutions to meet study requirements, including but not limited to data integration, monitoring and reporting using a variety of platforms, tools, and languages
- Perform coding and configuration to meet study timelines, fulfill business and technical requirements, and align with SOPs.
- Support the Clinical Systems Project Manager and other job functions with the production and review of specifications, plans, reports, study materials and other documentation during the development and support of systems
What you will bring to the role
- Sound working knowledge of at least one of the following: Java and Java Server technologies; Bus integration technologies; UNIX including C, C++ ; relational databases; or the Microsoft toolset including .Net Framework 4.5 , C#, Visual Studio.
- Proficient in the use of common office software.
- Able to work independently or in a multi-disciplinary team.
- High attention to detail.
- Able to be creative, adapt to new technologies, concepts and processes, make improvements and solve problems.
- 2+ years’ experience in a combination of Contract Research Organization (CRO) experience, IRT study delivery, or clinical systems development desired.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline or be able to demonstrate equivalent experience
- Familiarity with clinical trials, patient safety, data integrity and associated regulations desired.
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Interested in hearing more about Worldwide or our roles? Check out our careers page at www.worldwide.com/careers!
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Data Engineer - Mexico/US (Home Based)
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.