Senior Statistical Programmer - Office or Home Based - The Americas - EMEA
Multiple Locations: Mexico City, Mexico • Bucharest, Romania • Belgrade, Serbia • Nottingham, UK • Warsaw, Poland • Zagreb, Croatia • Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy • Georgia, USA • North Carolina, USA • France • Germany • Italy • Bulgaria • Spain • Czechia • Croatia • Romania • Chile • Mexico • Hungary • United Kingdom • Canada • Serbia • Poland • Brazil • United States
Requisition Number: 5947
Position Title: Senior Statistical Programmer
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of over 3,000 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs – in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit.
What Biostatistics does at Worldwide
The Worldwide Biostatistics team is an experienced and diverse group of Biostatisticians who collaborate together as one team, both via regularly scheduled group meetings to discuss issues, and impromptu one-on-one discussions between colleagues to discuss a particular topic.
The Senior Biostatistician will perform the lead statistician role, lead the development of statistical design and analysis policies and provide expert consultancy across the stats function. As a Lead Biostatistician, you will work directly with the sponsor, study team, programmers, and others. We work with a lot of smaller biotech companies, whom often do not have an internal statistician, resulting in our Biostatistician(s) often having the opportunity to provide insight and robust statistical input to the design of protocols and statistical analysis, as well as interact and build relationships with external groups (e.g. DMCs, regulatory agencies, etc.…).
What you will do
- Manage the statistics support to one or more projects/sponsor programs of work, ensuring that needs are fully met by expert and timely statistical consultancy and support.
- Provides expert review of study designs, analysis plans and reports.
- Assist sponsors in the design of clinical trials, including statistical sections of the study protocol, randomization methodology and writing statistical analysis plans.
- Liaise with internal departments, sponsors and other third parties regarding statistical issues and reporting requirements.
What you will bring to the role
- Must be computer literate and numerate with a proven ability to adapt to various computer systems
- Hands-on expert level project statistician experienced in providing statistical leadership to projects.
- Expert in a broad range of statistical applications across all phases (I to IV) of Clinical Research with a thorough knowledge of regulatory standards, SAS and other software applications.
- Experienced professional statistician with a minimum of an MSc in Statistics
- Experienced in guiding/mentoring other statisticians.
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Statistical Programmer - Office or Home Based - The Americas - EMEA
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mexican Federal District, MX