Statistical Programmer - Home Based - Spain
Multiple Locations: Madrid, Spain • Barcelona, Spain • Spain
Requisition Number: 5941
Position Title: Statistical Programmer
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of almost 3,000 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs – in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit.
What Global Programming does at Worldwide
The Worldwide team is an experienced and diverse group of Programmers who collaborate together as one, both via regularly scheduled group meetings to discuss issues, and impromptu one-on-one discussions between colleagues to discuss a particular topic.
As a Statistical Programmer on a project – you will be working with statisticians, sponsors, the wider study team and your own team of programmers, ensuring the data and output delivered for a study meets industry, regulatory submission and quality standards. As a Statistical Programmer at Worldwide, your analytical skills and ability to both program and understand / interpret data are the keys to success, and you will have the opportunity to continually grow your knowledge in SAS and CDISC across all phases and multiple therapy areas.
What you will do
- Develop, test and execute SAS programs to produce and validate CDISC SDTM and ADaM datasets, tables, figures and listings (TFL).
- Perform review and provide guidance on the development of the clinical database specification, data transfer agreement/specification, specification of tables, figures and listings (TFL) shells.
- Develop and review specification for SDTM datasets and ADaM datasets for safety data, TFL shells and other specifications, e.g. patient profiles, OPS reports.
- Develop and review electronic data submission package (SDTM annotated CRF, define.xml, Study/Analysis Data Reviewer's Guide) for high complexity studies.
What you will bring to the role
- Must be computer literate and numerate with a willingness to adapt to various computer systems.
- Hands-on expert level project statistical programmer experienced in providing programming leadership to projects.
- Statistical programming skills and knowledge across a broad range of applications together with key competencies in customer focus, delivering on commitments, building strong relationships, communicating and influencing, and embracing innovation and change.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Advanced SAS programming skills with expert knowledge in SAS/Macro, Proc Report and ODS. Good working knowledge in SAS/Graph, Proc SQL, SAS/STAT.
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Statistical Programmer - Home Based - Spain
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Madrid, Madrid ES