We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of almost 2,500 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs – in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit.
What you will do
- End to end management of global Investigator payments for assigned studies
- Understand global contract terms, budgets and payment schedules, ensuring that payments to investigative sites are aligned with the Clinical Trial Agreement, perform payment reconciliations at mandated intervals
- Complete analysis of budgeted versus actual spend for assigned projects and any other reporting needs as required
- Develop and provide budgetary forecasts for project teams for investigator payments and develop and distribute consolidated monthly payments reports detailing the status of paid/unpaid sites in assigned study(s)
- Prepare, participate in and follow up on audits / inspections
What you will bring to the role
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Strong interpersonal skills in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, including rapid response in generating new documents, forms and tools
- Strong organizational skills, including ability to develop naming conventions and filing architecture
- Advanced skills in MS Office applications including Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher.
- Knowledge and understanding of ICH, GCP and FDA or EU directive regulations (as applicable) as well as local regulatory requirements
- Energetic, diligent, customer-oriented
- At least 2 years’ experience with a CRO/Pharma Company in a relevant job involving qualitative data entry, data validation in Finance, Project Management or Contracts is preferred
- Four-year college curriculum or university degree OR
- Two-year college curriculum and one or more years’ experience in office administration or similar position, OR
- English, written and spoken, advanced level
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Interested in hearing more about Worldwide or our roles? Check out our careers page at www.worldwide.com/careers!