Project Analyst - Serbia - Home- or Office-based
Multiple Locations: Belgrade, Serbia • Serbia
Requisition Number: 5901
Position Title: Project Analyst
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of almost 2,500 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs – in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit.
What you will do
- Work with Project Management Team to accurately record actual units and corresponding value completed on a monthly cycle, and accurately forecast future units and revenue
- Monitor the total project cash position including services, PTC’s, Grants, outstanding invoices, advances, etc.
- Accurately record data in required systems, currently including PPRs, Anaplan, Great Plains, Invoice Trackers, OOS logs, etc.; prepare client reports in a timely manner in line with client requirements
- Ensure compliance with audit requirements and support the year end and interim audit processes
What you will bring to the role
- Ability to influence and challenge as required
- Independence and proactivity
- Understanding of the financial aspects of projects from Bid tool to Project Close Out
- College or University degree in Economics
- Proficiency in Excel, databases, and accounting systems
- Strong analytical skills
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Interested in hearing more about Worldwide or our roles? Check out our careers page at www.worldwide.com/careers!
#LI-MP1 #LI-Remote #LI-onsite #LI-hybrid
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Project Analyst - Serbia - Home- or Office-based
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Belgrade, RS