Associate Statistical Programmer
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Requisition Number: 5836
Position Title: Associate Statistical Programmer
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of almost 3,000 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs – in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit.
What Global Programming does at Worldwide
This is an excellent opportunity for graduates who have a passion for programming to be trained up to become a Statistical Programmer working within clinical trials.
As an Associate Statistical Programmer on a project, you will provide assistance with the programming required for the statistical analysis and reporting of clinical trials. You will be working with statisticians, data managers, clinical trial sponsors, the wider study team and your own team of statistical programmers, ensuring the data and output delivered for a study meets industry, regulatory submission and quality standards. As a Statistical Programmer at Worldwide, your analytical skills and ability to both program and understand / interpret data are the keys to success, and you will have the opportunity to continually grow your knowledge in SAS and CDISC across all phases of clinical trials and multiple therapy areas.
What you will do
- Develop, test and execute SAS programs to produce CDISC SDTM and ADaM datasets, tables, figures and listings .
- Actively seek information to gain good understanding of the Biostatistical Operations department process, infrastructure and tools, collaboration with other internal and external parties and the role of the statistical programmer in the process.
- Develop knowledge of SAS and other software applications. Develop regulatory standards knowledge in computer systems, Good Clinical Practice, clinical data management, clinical/statistical reporting and regulatory submission requirements etc.
- Perform all activities in compliance with Worldwide and sponsor quality requirements, relevant ICH and regulatory authority standards, e.g. FDA 21 CFR Part 11, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
What you will bring to the role
- The job holder must be computer literate and numerate with a willingness to adapt to various computer systems.
- Key competencies in customer focus, delivering on commitments, building strong relationships, communicating and influencing, and embracing innovation and change.
- It is essential that the job holder possess strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Candidates must have strong analytical skills and attentiveness to detail
- At the time of starting their employment, candidates must have the right to work in Serbia, unfortunately we are unable to sponsor candidates
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Employment Type: Fixed Term
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Statistical Programmer
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Belgrade, RS