Clinical Trials Associate - Cardiovascular
Multiple Locations: Belgrade, Serbia • Serbia
Requisition Number: 5826
Position Title: Clinical Trials Associate
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of almost 2,500 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs – in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit.
What you will do
- Arrange and track system access for project team (Project Managers, Lead CRAs, CRAs, etc.), arrange and track the distribution of project specific training
- Maintain and quality audit to assure the most recent revisions of documents are on project portals, assist project team with preparation and shipment of clinical trial documentation, including Investigator Site File
- Assist with the tracking and maintenance of project related information, including site medical question and answer log, maintain current participating site and personnel information
- Generate and distribute minutes for a range of project related meetings, including Sponsor and Internal Management
What you will bring to the role
- Excellent written and verbal English as well as fluency of the language of the country of location
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and exercise independent judgment
- Strong attention to detail and focus on quality of work
- Excellent skills in MS Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge and understanding of ICH, GCP, and FDA or EU directive regulations (as applicable)
- Degree level qualification or equivalent experience plus a minimum of one years’ experience in a related role
- Skill sets and proven performance equivalent to the above
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Clinical Trials Associate - Cardiovascular
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Belgrade, RS