Clinical Trial Associate
Location: San Antonio, TX, USA
Requisition Number: 5778
Position Title: Clinical Trials Associate
The Clinical Trials Associate is responsible for providing administrative and project tracking support to the clinical project team, ensuring tasks for all assigned projects with Project Delivery services are performed timely and accurately.
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Arrange and track system access for project team (Project Managers, Lead CRAs, CRAs, etc.)
- Maintain and quality audit to assure the most recent revisions of documents are on project portals
- Assist project team with preparation and shipment of clinical trial documentation, including Investigator Site File
- Maintain version and quality control of project documentation and submit to trial master file
- Assist with the tracking and maintenance of project related information, including site medical question and answer log
- Generate and distribute minutes for a range of project related meetings, including Sponsor and Internal Management
- Maintain current participating site and personnel information
- Arrange and track the distribution of project specific training to the project team
Perform other duties as assigned
The responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent written and verbal English as well as fluency of the language of the country of location
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Sense of urgency and ability to be adaptable in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and exercise independent judgment
- Strong attention to detail and focus on quality of work
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent skills in MS Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge and understanding of ICH, GCP, and FDA or EU directive regulations (as applicable)
- Degree level qualification or equivalent experience plus a minimum of one years’ experience in a related role
- Skill sets and proven performance equivalent to the above
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Clinical Trial Associate
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Antonio, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to enabling professionals from all backgrounds and experiences to succeed and, to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, military status, or other class protected by applicable law. Worldwide is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.