Clinical Research Associate - CNS - United States (Central)
Location: United States
Requisition Number: 5662
Position Title: Senior Clinical Research Associate
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates, and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
What Clinical Operations Site Management does at Worldwide
Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) play a vital role in ensuring our clinical research programs are executed with the quality and excellence our sponsors expect and the care and passion patients deserve.
These roles are the backbone of every strong CRO, helping drive breakthrough scientific research and playing a lead role on every clinical trial. All CROs will promise you growth, opportunity and maybe even a challenge. But we offer more than that. We offer an uncommon experience – one you can’t get anywhere else, with a team unlike anyone else.
At Worldwide we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you daily - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
What you will do
- Responsible for managing the research activities at sites participating in Worldwide’s clinical research projects, which are predominantly registries and other types of non-interventional / observational studies
- Typically involved in all stages of the clinical study, including identifying potential sites to participate in the research effort, performing various study start-up activities such as working with sites to collect appropriate regulatory documents and supporting the negotiation of contracts and budgets, training the sites to collect data properly and report any potential safety-related events, managing the site's activities during study maintenance, and closing down research activities at the sites once the study has concluded
- Conduct study initiation visits (SIVs)
- While most of the site management efforts will be performed remotely, some on-site management activities will be required to ensure compliance with obtaining informed consent, reporting potential safety-related events, and adhering to all applicable regulatory requirements
What you will bring to the role
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills in English
- Superior organizational skills with attention to details
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CTMS and EDC Systems
- 2+ years of experience as a Clinical Research Associate
- 4-year university degree or RN/BSN in Nursing
- Experience in CNS
- Willingness to travel require
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Clinical Research Associate - CNS - United States (Central)
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
CountryEEOText_Description: Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to enabling professionals from all backgrounds and experiences to succeed and, to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, military status, or other class protected by applicable law. Worldwide is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.