Location: Nottingham, UK
Requisition Number: 5654
Position Title: Test Analyst
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of almost 2,500 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs – in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit.
What a Test Analyst does at Worldwide
A Test Analyst plans, executes, and documents the testing and validation of systems used to support the business process of Worldwide.
What you will do
- Author and execute tests as required in support of qualification and validation activities for clinical systems, study-specific software or configuration implementations, and other systems requiring formal validation
- Understand and ensure test alignment with business requirements as well as quality and regulatory standards
- Prepare test setup for formal testing, quality review and UAT as required
- Document test execution results, including supporting evidence where required
- Create, monitor, and maintain automated test scripts
- Record and track defects encountered during testing, and feed into an established defect management process
- Perform peer review of test plans and other test artifacts
- Leverage the software development life cycle system in alignment with departmental and project procedures to ensure efficient and high-quality test delivery
- Prepare and execute installation and operational qualifications as required
- Generate Traceability Matrices and support successful project closeout
- Work effectively with project managers, stakeholders, vendors, and project teams to meet department and corporate quality and performance goals
- Perform QC checks of manual database edits and other tasks where required
What you will bring to the role
- Ability to communicate concisely and effectively in both written and spoken English
- Proficient with using common office software
- Self-motivated individual who can positively contribute to a team environment
- High attention to detail
- Able to effectively understand and follow directions
- A working appreciation of all types of testing including functional and non-functional
- ISEB Fundamental / Intermediate certificate in software testing desired for UK-based employees
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline or able to demonstrate equivalent work experience
- 0 to 2 years’ experience working with SDLC systems which include test management functionality desired
- Experience creating and maintaining automated tests desired
- Experience working in a regulated environments such as clinical trials (GAMP, ISO Standards) desired, preferentially with Contract Research Organisation (CRO) or IRT experience
- Familiarity with GxP Validation requirements
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Interested in hearing more about Worldwide or our roles? Check out our careers page at www.worldwide.com/careers!
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Test Analyst
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Nottingham, GB