Operations Associate, Clinical Assessment Technologies
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Requisition Number: 5589
Position Title: Operations Associate, Clinical Assessment Technologies
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of almost 2,500 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs – in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit. [SH1]
What you will do
- Track the collection, entry, and distribution of rater experience qualification data
- Review and may develop study-specific rater training web portal specifications for portal readiness
- Assist in coordinating logistical matters and prepare materials for Investigators’ Meetings, which Associate may attend
- Edit / format materials such as for rater training, including Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint training slides, and Microsoft Word
- Conduct scale management activities, such as obtaining scale licenses, translations, regulatory authorizations, and Sponsor approvals
- Track incoming source documentation to ensure the timeliness of source reviews and provide data to the Sponsor and study team
- Communicate with research sites to ensure rater training and data surveillance plan guidelines are followed
- Provide CAT data for the CAT Final Study Report completion and ensure proper formatting of document
What you will bring to the role
- Highly organized, detail- and service-oriented
- Meets timelines consistently and is able to effectively work under pressure
- Continuously open to constructive, developmental feedback
- Skilled in written and verbal communication in order to clearly and concisely present information
- High level of interpersonal skills in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, and changing environment
- Preferred minimum of Associates degree
- At least 1+ years clinical trial experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of operational aspects Phase I-IV clinical
- Ample knowledge of SOPs and ICH/GCP/regulatory guidelines
- Competency working with data and numbers
- Fluency in English (will be required to write, speak and understand English to conduct day-to-day business)
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Interested in hearing more about Worldwide or our roles? Check out our careers page at www.worldwide.com/careers!
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Operations Associate, Clinical Assessment Technologies
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Belgrade, RS