Clinical Research Associate (CRA) - France
Multiple Locations: Paris, France • France
Requisition Number: 5535
Position Title: Clinical Research Associate II
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of almost 2,500 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs – in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit.
What Clinical Operations Site Management does at Worldwide
Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) play a vital role in ensuring our clinical research programs are executed with the quality and excellence our sponsors expect and the care and passion patients deserve.
These roles are the backbone of every strong CRO, helping drive breakthrough scientific research and playing a lead role on every clinical trial. All CROs will promise you growth, opportunity and maybe even a challenge. But we offer more than that. We offer an uncommon experience – one you can’t get anywhere else, with a team unlike anyone else.
What you will do
- Conduct all types of visits – site qualifications, initiation, interim monitoring, site management and study close-out visits
- Review study subject safety information and informed consent and conduct source document verification for compliance, patient safety, and veracity of data
- Actively participate in study team and investigator meetings
- Compile and ensure completeness of regulatory documents and ethical submission documentation and review study subject safety information and informed consent and study material (e.g. CRFs, manuals)
What you will bring to the role
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills in English and local language
- Superior organizational skills with attention to details
- Broad understanding of clinical research principles and process
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CTMS and EDC Systems
- Four-year college curriculum in life sciences, OR
- Two-year college curriculum or equivalent education / training (nursing degree or equivalent life science degree) and one year experience with clinical research (e.g. study coordinator, CTA, etc.)
- Ability to meet the travel requirements of the job
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Employment Type: Contractor
Community / Marketing Title: Clinical Research Associate (CRA) - France
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Paris, Ile-de-France FR